I toss a light hammer

EDIT BY: Bluehood7  

Percy P.O.V

Confusion

So much

I was slicing a straw dummy's limb off. At one point, I got bored and wanted to find a person to spar with.

Then a boy about the age of 13 asked if I could teach him better defense in his sword work. I tossed him a dagger to go in his other hand and explain how using the base hilt of it, it could protect and reduce blows on a sword. I started easy on him, at one point I let his friend fight too. Soon I decided that I wanted to work on my defense and ask them to attack me. I made it into a challenge to where I could only defend myself and not attack them. By the end of 10 minutes I'm fighting 15 demigods... well defending from their blows. 7 of them knew how to fight monsters, 4 of them knew how to fight but never fought monsters, and the other 4 were new to the whole demigod life and was learning.

Then I heard a battle cry and saw the leader of the Ares cabin come as fast as lighting with her spear cracklings with energy straight at me. Clarisse La Rue. Let me tell you something, you do NOT need a screaming Clarisse after lunch. Of course, all the other people fighting me backed off, even when Clarisse is on your side you still get hurt if you 'get in her way'.

She quickly tried and failed to ram the spear end in my stomach. I quickly rolled over and got up. I continue dodging her attack when Annabeth walks in. She was talking to the Avengers and Viking looking people, she's as pretty as ever. While I was distracted Clarisse skimmed her spear across my arm which earns some blood and disarmed me, but I was able to back up quickly and size her up.

In triumph, she yelled in a voice that definitely got everyone's attention "What's wrong, prissy? Losing your touch? Weren't you fighting?"

I replied, "Naw just thinking about the first time we fought and how you smelled like sewage for the whole day, do you want to start fighting?"

She growled and charged at me, who had no sword even though it returned to my pocket. I quickly rolled beside her, right under her sharp spear, to her side. In a counterattack, she stopped and tried to ram the end of the spear in my face but I ducked and kneeled (he was kneeling in a running pose facing away from her) raise my hands above my head (spear was thrust above his head) and grab the spear that was supposed to smash in my face. Using her momentum to push the spear forward, I made her lose the grip of her spear and having the spear thrown far away from her. In one fluid motion, I backed up from my kneeling pose and smashed my elbow into her stomach and jumped 10 feet away to see the damage on her.

"What's wrong Clarisse, losing your touch?" I taunted

We started punching each other.... well she tried. I keep on hitting and kicking her joints, elbowing her stomach. In two minutes, she yielded. I won. Again.

I walked up to Annabeth and did a playful bow saying "My lady"

She blushed but then said, "Were you even trying??"

"Yes, I was... Well.. okay maybe I was joking around," I manage to get out.

"Well, do you want to spar?" she asked, enjoying my discomfort.

"Well I don't know, I don't want to hurt you," I said, wrong thing to say.

As fast as my eyes could see, her dagger was up against my neck and she said in a quiet but playful voice "The difference between Clarisse and me is that I know how you fight ever since you were eight."

The Avengers saw the exchange. We went to our places, a couple of feet apart. "Fight with daggers?" I question showing her my two I took from my daut locker. She nodded and showed me the dagger she got from Luke. I had a dagger my dad gave me when I was two, but I changed its appearance with magic because it reminds me too much of my family, and my own ivory dagger I got from..... Tartarus