My Crazy Family

ABOVE IS A PIC OF HOW Jormungand WOULD LOOK ( Jormungand IS PERCY'S OLDER BROTHER.

Percy's P.O.V

It was about to be night and I, in a nice way, shoved Pange out of the cabin.

"just for tonight" I said before closing the door.

My dad decide to stay in his own cabin and looked around.

He looked a bit smug, then again he WAS the only asgardian who had a cabin.He decided to take a bed across the room from mines, but not before turning it into a queen size bed.

I laugh inside as he did it, thinking to myself that if I ever do that the camp would bring me to every cabin to do it over and over again.When I was well sure that he was asleep I left the cabin quietly and start to head out of camp and walked to the beach.

Now you might be wondering what in the world am I doing.Well before I do explain let me say some things about my sibling.....

Are you catching on, I am meeting up with my sibling.... well the GOOD ones.So anyway what ever you heard here on earth is wrong, I am about to tell you what really happen to my sibling and also what was true.

First up is the eldest Fenrir.

First fact, he is evil.

So let me explain once there was a son of Loki.... matter of fact the first, he was a wolf that grown each day breaking any chain Odin put him in. Now you might be wonder... odin chaining up his own grandchild!!

Fenrir is pure evil he learned, before dad did, that Loki is a frost giant. He had the same reaction as Loki, he started to start rumors.... what rumors would be so bad that he would be chained up.

He started a rumor of a fake ( meaning not gonna happen) future.

Ragnarok.

The day when Loki and his children will overthrow Asgard and kill everyone.

Fenrir will swallow Odin and too add less suspicion say the he will be killed by a son of Odin.

Jormungand will kill Thor in his last breath.

Hel will lead a army of the dead out to aid Loki, but her fate is unknown.( at the time they were the only children of Loki)

But all of this was untrue, it was to scare everyone and to fear them.Fenrir wanted to rule by fear, but was soon foiled and locked away. The only problem was that

Odin then banished Jormungand to midgard, Jormungand is actual a awesome older brother.he is really wise always giving me advice. He holds grudges in angry but his anger fades fast when he can see reason. I alway call him Jormungand because I can't imagine a nickname for him.

Odin also put hel in Nifelheim, I really don't know Hel but Jormungand says that she is kind and caring but Fenrir taught her that kindness is not good so she put herself in a shell making her look evil and feared like Fenrir. Jormungand told me her name really is Hela but if I ever see her and call her that she would kill me.

The next story is twins, there name is Narfi and Vali. Narfi was a boy who loved the ocean ( A.N- cool because it is REALLY true) And Vali was his older twin brother. One day some paranoid Aesir ( not including odin) decided that when they Would turn Vali into a wolf. When Vali turned into a wolf he did what any wolf would do, he killed Narfi. When his mind was restored he was horrified when he saw what he did and became rageful at the asgardian and had a short temper. He became more serious and when in hunting always went for the throat. How you say I know that well I'll tell you later.

Narfi was dead and went in the realm of hel, hel seeing her distressed brother Vali was heart broken. It was one of the rare moments of kindness Hel showed to her siblings. She went to the underworld and bribed hades to give her some water from the river of Lethe. Once she did she was able to make Narfi forget about his past. When that was done she secretly went to Loki and they both confronted Vali and showed him his twin brother who was born again through death and the river of Lethe.

His new name is Sleipner. Now for some reason the laws of nature seem to forget ( I wonder why) about Sleipner and Sleipner is able to run as fast as light. Some say that as he ran he looked like a eight legged horse. The eight legged horse was just a trick Loki made so that odin would not know where Sleipner really is.

Sleipner is like a kid, like to play around and to lay low in the asgardian rader he and Vali decide to go to midgard. They visit time and time and to be honest, they are nothing alike. I call Vali, Val Because it's a mid second shorter and we all call Sleipner,Seth. Why.... he went to an online nickname test and got Seth so we called him that for his sake. Then it stuck.

Finally there is Eisa and Einmyria. They are both the most loving sisters I ever had they live in the stars and dreams, I only meet them twice. They saved my life, I bet my family would know when they see the rest of my life. Elisa said that people around call her Ash and for Einmyria is Ember like what is left after the fire of hope.

So yeah those are all of the TRUE true children of Loki, anything else you heard is a lie. Right now I am meeting Jormungand, Val and Seth. You see I want to surprise them by letting them see dad. They had not seen him in like forever, I especially can't wait to see Seth's reaction his is always the most humors.

I am at the beach and I see Jormungand there already, he smiles and stands tall and proud like any older son of Loki would, he has light green eyes and ink black that is neatly combed around his hair which made him look like a normal teen with a motorcycle. He wore a black leather jacket and a green shirt with dark jeans. He looked tought but had kind eyes and a face of understanding.

He waves and offers me a hand to shake."'How are thy- I mean you"We started to talk when Val came inHe is at his wolf form then changes back to his human form and smiles a wolf like smile saying."what's up pup"We laugh at his joke when a quick breeze told us that Seth was here.

Now Seth was the most different out of us, while Val had black hair that went down his face and dark green eyes, Seth had light blue eyes and bright loud yellow hair that also stuck down but in a skateboard style unlike Val's emo style.

Once we all lowered the talking I said" guys you will never believe who is a camp right now"

That's when they froze and looked behind me, I tensed and whirled around

"Father?"Said Jormungand.

A.N- so yeah hope you enjoyed it. This chapter is pretty. Much a filler chapter to fill in space between the drama, kind of like a ramp for a car, it leads up to the excitement. So here are the links of how they look IN REAL LIFE they will only be shown in WATTPAD not fan fiction because it wouldn't let me.

Val or Vali https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/df/51/5f/df515f81742e5f3a60088ebc59c9aa4b.jpg

Seth or Sleipner http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/TigerPrincessMononoke/jakeryannn.jpg

Jormungandhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/26/b1/1a/26b11a6183b34c5b13067fbc0d300eed.jpg

Eisa or Ash https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/dd/15/32/dd1532dafbeea1f15673418e0b143fb1.jpg

Einmyria or Emberhttp://usercontent1.hubimg.com/6914218_f520.jpg

Hela or Hel http://alohacarpetcleaning.biz/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/girl-with-long-black-hair-and-green-eyes-gilldqaq.jpg

Fenrir https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1379798861/646690.jpg

Tell me if you want in the next chapter their cartoon form

vote (watt pad)

commentcooljoanna14 out