The day i ride clouds

Loki's P.O.V

i quickly grabbed Thor by the shoulder and said

" we have to go to them"

Thor said

" after this, in the end it will show where he is"

I continue to watch with pride MY son, who lives his life with Sally.

At school he was different at school, for one Sally was surprise that percy had no trouble reading, also that he is smart for his age.

But because of him being so different from kids his age they stayed away from him.

I felt angry, how dare they do that to my son.

Surprisely percy did not mine, he was never that social to people other than his mom and me, and with me gone it was just Sally.

He was in the recess yard near the fence watching ants go by when he saw a cyclops again ( he was six at the time)

He was about to scream out loud when the cyclop said that he was sent by his grandfather, they

were talking through the fence.

The cyclops handed percy a letter to bring to his mom and a pen that is a gift from his grandfather.

When the cyclops was gone, percy looked at the pen careful and the uncapped it.

It turned into a sword with Greek writing on the side.

" riptide" percy translated

That night percy handed the letter to his mom and decide to sleep.

But that night his dream was not a dream, in fact as I looked carefully I could not help it but I am immediately filled with pride as I realized that as he was ' asleep' he was able to get in a magic realm.

Once going through the realm his magic ability will come with greater ease.

Percy's P.O.V ( six year old percy also A.N- this goes with the Lindsey stirling song flight, but just imagine percy in the video not Lindsey)

I am all of a sudden exhausted.

I quickly fell to my pillow and closed my eyes, but just as I did my weariness disappeared like magic.

I rose from my bed and looked out my window, it was sunny not night time and in the sky were..... Mountains.

I looked in the ground to find books, I quickly read it. It's actually interesting it talks about magic, to be honest it sounds like a challenge, and a hobby. Then some type of flower came down from the window.

I can sense the magic it it, I picked it up and gasped, because the second I picked it up it was slowing dying. I rushed to my desk and put the flower on as I took out my books on magic to try and save it.

Then I felt this...... shadow follow me and past me.

I turned around to see a glow behind my closed door. I quickly took out my light hoodie, placed the flower in the hem of my shirt and open the door.

I was in daze, behind the door was stairs in all direction and light portals it was beautiful in a way( this is the first time percy seen and been in a magic realm) I jumped down the stairs but was intercepted by one of the portals and place in a total different location in the vast chamber.

I started to walk carefully seeing these amazing things take place.

Then I saw a door in the middle of this amazing chaos.

I opened it to see that I was walking on a side of a building, a type of skyscraper ( A.N- just watch the music video and it will make sense)

Then the flower in the hem of my shirt blew off to the winds, going up to the top of the sideways building,

I ran after it, it seemed that gravity did not matter in this place as I jumped up high in the air.

I caught it as I landed at the edge of the building to see a boat waiting, riding on..... Clouds????

Curiosity got the best of me as I got on and sailed the clouds about me were those mountains, I

noticed as I was rowing that the clouds got darker, I put up my hoodie in time just as the rain came with lightning, my flower blew away, for good this time.. I saw this ladder going up and down in the middle of the stormy clouds

( A.N- just watch the video) I rowed over there as fast as I can. But then my boat tipped over and as I was going to fall through the clouds I caught hold of one of the rungs of the ladder and slowly descended down, or was it up. And soon found my feet at the bottom of the mountain, I looked on and marvel as I saw the city upside down taking the place of the sky, I walked around as I saw lights and then I saw a new flower on the ground that had magic as well.

I walked up to it, bend down to pick it, when I sensed something ( he is getting used to his magic senses)

I turned to see a familiar door, the door to my bedroom.

I opened it and saw the lights outside go to my room, I never got to pick that flower as I went in my room not looking back.

I looked in my room noticing a boat, a sketch of the light portal chamber and a light painting of the clouds that I sailed. And the flower that is now full of life in a simple glass vase.

Coming to my window I saw the mountains, I heard a knock at the door and I said

" come in"

My mom came in, and I quickly look at the window again only to see the sky and no mountain.

" percy, honey it's time for school"

As she exited I walked up to my desk to see new books about magic, and the sketch that was written in a book I brought to me at school.

Little did I know that that book would unlock my abilities of the past.

But hey on the bright side I can smell blue pancakes from downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N- okay so what do you think. I wanted to add the scene with percy learning magic for like EVER. What happen is that magic, which yes moves in mysterious ways, took a liking on percy Because he was born from magic and decided to let him see the realm of magic at a young age which unleashed his thirst for adventure due to his potential on magic. Also I have a questioned, should I, after loki sees percy and they have a father and son relationship again end it with some percabeth or after the father son relationship, have percy join the avengers or hang out with then then end with some percabeth.

Tell me if you like it OR not

Vote ( wattpad

Comment

Cooljoanna14 out

Some stories you might want to read :

Demigod superhero ( don't tell shield)- fanfiction- by luluhrh- it talks about heroes that decided to help shield by joining the avenger. But director fury knows NOTHING about them. What would percy Jackson and his friend do to keep their secret and save the world

The innermost thoughts of percy Jackson- fanfiction- luluhrh- what will happen when one day percy Jackson is in school with his mortal friends and Percy's dad and the gods and his demigods friends come to read the lightning theif