Its over Part one

ALSO Eisa or Ash IS IN THE PIC ABOVE (PERCY'S OLDER SISTER)

A.N- okay sooo Jane foster and Darcy are here now along with the rest. Of the new avengers. ( brutasha)

Percy's P.O.V ( flashback)

I fell.

For how long.

Don't know.

I remember reading a poem with Annabeth about how it would take days to hit the bottom.It sure felt like it.

Or I could be my ADHD acting up.

As I fell I thought back to my friends, are they okay?

Are we okay??! are you for real- Annabeth

I was also praying to hades, Because this could be part of the underworld, that he will help Nico find the doors of death.

Sorry can't control Tartaru more or less hear someone pray.- hades

All of a sudden I saw the black vision I been watching turn A ting red.I look down to see a vast chasm, I saw point glass, ragged mountains of red rock, and also deadly looking water.

Wait....... Water!!!

I concentrate and yell out loud for the water to yield and consume me.

Big mistake.

The water was as cold, it could of been ice and that's when I heard voices.

Misery.

Join us, just let go.

Misery.

Life is useless.

Misery.

Stop fighting and just rest.

Misery.

I slowly sunk down and hold my breath, Because I knew that I could not breath in it.What was I getting at, what good would it do, and t I just die it would be all over.

Annabeth.

Frank.

Hazel.

Jason.

Leo.

Piper.

Nico.

Strolls.

Katie.

Clarisse.

My mom.

I can't just..... Die. That can't be a choice.I struggle to swim up the water was dragging me down, I was losing.I broke to the surface and started to swim for what seem to be hours before I reached the bank.

Exhausted I tried to turn into my frost giant self.

For once I am glad for frost giants- Loki

But I found myself unable to turn into a frost giant.

I was immediately plagued with the feeling of nauseous. I looked at the banks to find broken glass, the air was toxic to my skin, it felt like it was slowly burning my throat.The landscape was covered in ash and if I would know better the rocks and such were all blood red.

How was I gonna survive? I am slowly dieing from just standing here.I tired to remember information on this place,So first fact is that there IS a bottom.I looked back in the river and seriously started considering on killing myself by it.