Catch Nico

Frank's P.O.V

So that's how Annabeth became cabin leader.

Her life is so sad.

She was crying on her bed with some other sibling younger than her. She was the cabin leader now, even the older ones said the she would be.

Percy came in happily and saw all the sad faces.

He frown and said

" umm where's Adriane, is she back yet"

The cabin started to cry again

A girl name Alison who was eleven said

" she die in her quest" before crying again

Percy immediately had tears in his eyes and shouted

" you're lying. When she gets here I am going to tell her what you did"

Annabeth got up and walked over to him, let him look her eyes.

Better to let him see a memory with his weird talent then tell him.

He stared wide eyed sat down on a chair and hold his head in his hand and rested his elbows on his knees. His eyes were closed.

After the cabin and Percy pulled themselves together

They had gone with the rest of camp to burn her shroud. The Apollo cabin was sad too because Adriane saved the girl who was her companion that costed her, her life.

Percy mom was there as well looking at Annabeth before coming over and sitting next to her.

" you must be Annabeth, Percy told me a lot about you."

Her voice was kind, like a motherly voice Annabeth thought

Annabeth looked up and said

" Percy talks about me?"

"Well he says that you're his best friend"

I'm his best friend

They sat there in silence as they watch the fire slowly burn out.

" so you love Loki?" Questioned Annabeth

" he was my friend, he poured out his heart to me and I was there to comfort him and slowly started to love him. I meet him at the Hudson River, then I remember when we first kissed we were at this boat party he was dressed as a pirate in green and me in blue he had this sea green hat.When I had Percy, we both loved him so much, but we in some cases did not see eye to eye."

" what do you mean" asked Annabeth

" when Percy was two and I would sometimes be busy, I would ask Loki to watch Percy. At that time without me knowing he.... started to teach Percy how to be a king,

a ruler with an iron fist. Me not knowing this, was at the

time teaching Percy to be a hero as well."

" what did Percy do" Annabeth said

" Percy was just a young boy he would listen to both of us trying to please us but was sometimes mixed up with being a hero or a king, he would sometimes say that he does not understand.

When I found out what was going on me and loki started to

fight we screamed at each other throw things" Sally's voice falter

Annabeth whispered " what happen then"

" while we were screaming at each other percy was asleep. When he heard us fighting.... he started to cry and we heard. Percy thought it was his fault because we we're fighting about him, we stop fighting.... for a while.