Homesick

Percy's P.O.V

Tossing monsters out of the way was definitely a titan, he wore armor that had glowing stars but and that would've made the titan look decent but a ram helmet ruined the image.

Thats it. I am NEVER wearing my helmet again- Loki

But I felt like I should know him. then it hit me

Flashback

This happen while the seven were in argo 2 and leo was doing the repairs after they got the supplies they need (A.N- Plz tell me you all read the mark of athena)

I just cleaned all the black oil muck off me but annabeth said she was doing her hair. luck for me my hair was black if there were still black muck on it.

I was hanging out with frank, hazel and jason. Jason was talking about what went on in during the battle of manhattan with the greeks. He was explaining the battle against the titan Krios.

"I mean you have to just look at Krios and you would have a hard time taking him seriously" explained jason "he had some pretty cool armor that glowed with stars but his helmet was a ram helmet.

At one point to gain his attention I yelled out to him 'Yo billy goat' and he came running down the mountain screaming bloody murder. Thats when I realized I did not think that through .

We all laughed at the image of a screaming titan running down the mountain straight at jason and jason having second thoughts of what he just did.

flashbacks ends

That titan was Krios Lord of the South and the Constellation.

"Finally have your memory I see" Krios said as he bounded to a stop in front of Lapetus.

Kelli creeped behind Lapetus to avoid being stepped on, but half of my body went through her so I backed up.

Krios slapped Lapetus in the back "We have to find the person who did this to you.... that jackson boy right? When we find him we will tear him limb to limb."

My arms and legs tingled a little, while Kelli tried not to laugh.

Krios lead Lapetus to the doors of death as monsters cleared the way, kelli followed with me in tow.

As we walked the two titans talked.

"Yes when we head up I will also kill that grace boy. He defeated me but with pure luck. As for the grandson of poseidon he would pay for such insult, what did he named you, Billy?"

"Bob" said Lapetus briefly.

"Yes you were always the one who was easily distracted, remember when we holded down dad, then chopped him up , and showed him his place?You got kicked in the head. What great age that had begun. Well don't worry mother will remember that WE were her first children and then we will rule." Stated Krios

At that point we were at the doors and there was a titan I did not want too see.

Hyperion.

Hyperion was mostly know in my books for titan of burning light.

He looked bored as one of his thumbs pressed on a button.

But what caught my breath was the doors of death, it was a elevator that looked like the one from the empire state building expect the colors were all pure dark and it was in chains.

I felt homesick, I finally missed home I just started to realize how tired I was of saving the day.

After one war I had three months of fun then I was taking away in another.

I never really thought about what I wanted to do with my life, my future.

Whoa I stopped myself I had better things to do, like not dying.

I scolding myself because I saw Lapetus talking to them and by the looks of it, it was getting heated up. Lapetus was tightly gripping his spear.

"This empousai has a important message for the so called king of giants." said Lapetus "I for one would like to be on mother's good side, as for the message I do not know. Who knows it might be for us in ruling."

Kelli's eyes and mines both held surprise. Lapetus can't come with us.

Then again it made sense, a titan coming up would gather too much attention. Also krios and Hyperion would fight to go out before Lapetus would.

I felt sad, no..... devastated. Even I knew kelli felt the same way.

"very well, the next load she would go up now are you going to help us or not. My thumb is falling off with holding this button." Barked Hyperion

Small bob growled.

Lapetus nodded and said "who will take the first break?"

I muted out the response and sneaked it the chains and in silence chanted a rust spell that would start on my signal.

Just when Kelli,me and monster Were about to go in There was a evil voice that voiced the landscape.

ENOUGH!

Thats when the two titans Krios and Hyperion screamed in pain as they crumbled to dust and was sucked into a vortex leading to skyscraping body that was not there a second ago.

I SEE ENOUGH OF YOUR PROGRESS DEMIGOD.

I look down to see the death mist gone, then looked at the army of monsters at me.

Kelli growled and got her claws out and lash out on the monsters around her and I got my sword.

Lapetus got his spear ready and small Bob turned into some type of cat making me wish Pangee was here.

BE HONORED YOU WILL BE TORN APART BY TARTARUS HIMSELF.

I did not feel the honor,I stuck my foot on the elevator door as it closed so it would not go away.

And felt fear I never felt in my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N- yeah hope you enjoy.

Not much to say.

Tell me if you like it or not

vote (wattpad)

comment

cooljoanna14 out