I tell Thor about my dad

Percy's P.O.V

I am not really training the truth is I'm meeting up with one of my friends

Nico di Angelo.

He is here to let me see my mom one last time. Now if you say I shouldn't because he is a son of hades and all, then you're just as bad as Octavian. You see I remember Nico as a kid, my first half blood rescue mission, I remember him being a innocent kid before the world decided to be cruel.

Nico was at the woods petting Mrs.O'Leary my pet hellhound.

Nico saw me and studied me with concern eyes

" you okay you look pissed off, like someone painted your cabin purple again" ( strolls died for doing that)

" just... swell"

Nico grabbed me and shadow traveled to the underworld.

Now by then I was freaking out, would mom be fine their, will she hate dad, more importantly did she get Elysium.

As if reading my thoughts Nico stated

" she died a hero's death she's in Elysium"

I exhale the breath I was holding

" but only death are allowed sooo..."

He started to walk past the banks of Styx, while I stalked cautiously

He continued

" this seems like a good place"

He took out his sword and started to chant, while he was chanting I looked about. Hmm same dark and depressing place as last time.

Then I saw a glow and then a ghost......

" mom"

my voice cracks and for once sound overwhelm

My mom looked at me and smile the I know what you're up to young man smile that she gave me when I run off on a quest.

Nico smile too, in a way she has been a mom for both him, Jason, Hazel and Thalia

" percy you're grown last time I saw you. Nico," mom scolded " what did I say about staying in the underworld, you're getting paler and are you on a diet"

Her motherly nature kicking in.

" I'll take one walk now outside mrs. Jackson, right now I think percy has something in his mind" replied a smiling Nico.

He went to get some sunlight

I was alone with my mom

I sat down and I started talking about what happen in camp after she.... died and how I found out it was dad's fault that mom died, and how I don't know how to act around him. When I finished my mom sat next to my and tried to straighten my messy hair, like she alway did when I was trouble.

" in a way I have the right to say to your dad I told you so" said mom in a cheeky voice

I laugh at my mom's joke

You see, mom and dad when I was little always fought on what name you should do things in, in the name of power or justice.

Dad said power and mom said justice.

Dad said justice does nothing good to anyone

And mom said power can easily be corrupt

Wait. Easily corrupt.

Mom is looking at me with a look that said about time

" honey you know that he has the tesseract in his possession, that was raw power, he did not know we were alive and.... you know, that he always wants to be a king"