Life's good

Loki's P.O.V

I watched as percy and the others completed their quest.

I felt great pride. My son surpassed any demigod in this realm, but yet I felt sad that he had lost so much.

I only wish I knew sooner then I would of at least prevent some of the pain.

In amazement I saw the huntress constellation guide percy a place of woodlands (A.N- I think I failed asgardian talking. also I think I am dragging this story too long this is the last chapter.). Where he was to battle a anti-magic monster. Surprisingly percy decide to just use his skills in fighting then in magic. Then the magically being... or you know IT allowed percy to summon kelli, Lapetus, Damasen, and Small bob).

Back To Percy's P.O.V

I was overjoyed.

I hugged all of them, then when I hugged kelli she stared at me before saying.

"The fates spoke to me, they said that they will erased all the bad I did from my mind and turn me to human (A.N- I do not want to hear flames, this is my ideA)"

That's when I heard a rustle from a bush, we all turn to see who it was. Out came a boy who was clearly exhausted.

That's when it hit me, this boy knew about IT as well. He must of sense It.

I gesture everyone to stand down as I sized him up. I mean IT is cool and all but IT does not care if you are pure good or evil.

The boy had a lanky build body, and was tall with brown hair and freckles on his face.

His eyes were green and there were bags underneath saying it's been awhile since he slept 24 hours.

But his eyes held a calculating look.

"ummm" I said to break the ice.

What? I got no people skills.

You and me both- Nico

"Don't worry" was the words That rushed out as I explain in a jumble of how I knew IT.

I heard my companions snicker, I glared at them.

He looked careful at me and said "Okay my name is Alabaster C. Torrington son of hecate who was banished from camp half blood."

wait.... Banished!!!

"Why were you banished?"

He shrugged "Many reason, for one I was the leader of the demigods in Kronos' army also I hate the gods."

We made camp as kelli, Lapetus, and damasen rested. I started to talk to Alabaster inevitably he ask for my name.

"ummm well.... Percy... Percy Jackson."

He froze.

"WHAT, but you sounded mad when you heard of my banishment"

Eventually he calmed down and then we heard a great gust of wind.

We looked at each other "IT" we said at the same time.

We turned to see a mansion.

That's when I had a idea.

Long story short Alabaster,kelli, Lapetus, and small bob have a safe home now.

I left seeing lapetus waving goodbye, small bob napping, alabaster and kelli making goo goo eyes at each other. ( A.N- yeah I just created kebaster)

.................

Annabeth's P.O.V

I knew what was coming up next.

Percy hearing about his mom's death.... from me.

I feel bad. the minute I left he fell to the ground crying.

after that It showed where percy was.

He was with blackjack.

I quickly walked out knowing that after the feast everyone will pretend to never mention what they saw in everyone.

I walked quickly with a determined look in my eyes.

Its time me and percy talked.

Percy's P.O.V

I was chilling talking to blackjack when annabeth walked in the sables and just stared at me.

I stared back, uncertain it what she wanting to yell at me for.

I started to walk towards her and said "hey, you okay"

She smiled and said

"Percy..... listen. I know that you been through alot, YES I do now, and I really can't deny I have feels for a guy. But before I continue I was wondering if you have a crush too?"

(A.N- called beating around a bush)

I looked in her eyes, so pretty.

"well there is one girl but I really like"

She smiled and said

"whats she like"

"Wellll, she is super smart but I don't know if she like me back?"

Up to this point we were so close together.

"Percy I love you"

I wanted to say I love you back but my tongue just froze.

Instead I smiled at her and closed the space between my lips and annabeth.

Did I mention I have a girlfriend now.

..."............................................................"......................

As it turns out everyone said they saw that coming.

Once the feast was over Odin has said to me that he will allowed Loki to visit me.

My time consist of helping camp-half blood and visiting shield to help them in some cases that turn out to be monsters.

All in all, life is good.

Whoops was that safe to say.

I shook my head out of thought as I saw the poseidon cabin on fire.

It could not burn due to the whole ruler of the sea thing, but noo the strolls (mostly Conner) had to take it as a challenge.

I saw them running away from Nico who's clothes were pink.... In the distance I see his cabin pink.... And his hair is pink.

"STOLLSSS I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" Nico shout as he chased the strolls who ran by me.

I shrugged, okay life is not perfect but.... I think it's safe to say it's good.

"WAIT FOR ME NICO, THEY TRIED TO BURN MY GRANDADS CABIN AGAIN."

Yeah life's good.

A.n- yeah not the best ending but I feel satisfied. To be honest I had trouble trying to make a ending. If you guys want to add something to the ending just PM me and I might just edit and add it. Also my next book will be another son of Loki book. It will be two or three books in all. The first one will be called gathering frost. That one will pretty much be me giving out facts that will lead to tons of drama and blood. IT WILL BE BETTER THEN THIS BOOK, YOU WILL SEE. Also it will have a lot of doctor who references like a tardis and a ....... SONIC SREWDIVER. Yeah well this book is.... DONE.

tell how you think about the book

Comment.

Vote.

Cooljoanna14 out