Whoa ADHD

Einmyria or Ember (percy's older sister) above

Loki's P.O.V

In the morning after breakfast I sat with my son and the avengers. I was still wary about the doctor.

I sat next to Percy, on Percy's lap was his cat Pange.The cat did not look happy.

I suppose it is weird that Percy talked to his pet.I listen as I heard Percy saying sorry.

"are you talking to your cat" said tony

"Well what do you think I'm doing?" my son said.

"Why talk to some dumb old cat, you have the AVENGERS sitting at the same table as you" exclaimed tony

Pange growled.Then she started to grow until she looked like a deadly black panther glaring with dark green eyes.Tony jumped back in Shock the rest let out gasped( along with me)

"Pange!! I said I was sorry, you're too Heavy I'm gonna die from your weight" said Percy

I could of swear I saw Pange grumble.She got off and started to walk ( on FOUR legs) out.

"Where did you find your cat Percy" I questioned

"She just came on day and she just stayed around" as weird Percy before he ate more blue pancakes.

Then after breakfast we went back to see the rest of Percy's life.

We saw How he made friends with the powerful but surprisingly cute Ophiotaurus.We continue to watch as he went to the sea of monsters to save camp. Even when he wasn't suppose to go. He went with Annabeth and his "uncle" ( Tyson) but they both decide to just be brothers.

His next quest was when his friend Annabeth got captured, he snuck out of camp and joined the quester.

Percy's P.O.V

Altas was coming up to me, slowly knowing that I could not defeat him, I knew what I had to do.I carried the sky as the goddess of hunt came out of the sky to fight the Titan.

Now you might be wondering how it feels to hold the sky, it feels as if every single one of my cell being crushed with tons and TONS of millions of pounds.

Now times that by one hundred.

Not even close.

I keep thinking if Bianca gave her life for us then I could hold the sky for ten more seconds.

When the seconds were up I would repeat it again.

Soon Artemis was able to trick atlas to hold the sky and I rolled away for all I'm worth.I saw as Luke was fighting Thaila and by accident Thaila kicked Luke down the cliff.