Just tag along

(Above is a pic of Percy and Sally Jackson in MY story)  

Percy's P.O.V

Now you might be wondering, Gee you just jump across a 40 feet space and if you fell..... you die.

In my mind which might of been delirious I was thinking of my life, the good parts of it.

Next think I knew my foot hit the side of the moat and my body fell forward, I quickly dragged myself and and rolled on my back.

I stayed there for ten seconds then got up to look at a dark cloud across the river.

As if there was never a army of evil gods and goddess that was chasing me.

"percy" said a familiar voice.

lapetus was standing there with small bob by his side.

The cat came over to me and I started to pet small bob. What? I'm a cat lover!

I said "so how is this mist"

lapetus looked at me before stating "You look like a ghoul"

I felt my skin pale "You mean they can still see me!"

lapetus laughed a little before saying "Percy, how many of us down here would pay attention to a ghoul. They are nearly invisible, they take no space and just hiss about. A frost giant in the other hand would be a sight."

I felt relieved at that fact.

lapetus shifted a little looking nervous "Percy, ummmm. I find someone who decided to help and let her tag along."

Her? before I could ask who it was lapetus stepped to the side to reveal a certain empousai that had at taste of my blood.

AND MY MOUTH!!

Kelli.

I open my mouth to protest, but Kelli beat me too it.

"Listen I know you hate me, and frankly I hate you back but..... If Gae rises then she drives the human back in the caves and or just kills all of them. As a empousai I need blood to survive and if humans are unavailable to use then our population will drop... also I kinda like their style of fashion."

I narrowed my eyes before questioning "What do you mean... need blood to survive."

She frowned and said "As a empousai we do not have a immune system to create new blood cells and as a body we need new blood cells that are strong and health for our body."

"Then why don't you suck some cow's blood" I snapped. Sorry for being rude but the girl kissed me while I was drugged.

Her face became full of disgust as she said "That's like asking humans to eat bugs for the rest of their life, its just plain gross."

I could not help but agree, even chocolate ants are gross.

I realize that she was not lying and I huffed before saying " okay you can join"

we then notice a dark cloud gathering up ahead. It was huge, maybe a whole state big.

"The doors of death!" exclaimed lapetus " it is over extending itself"

"then we better hurry" shouted Kelli

and at that said we started to jog.

We agreed to jog for 20 minutes then walk for 10 minutes.

As we walked I could not help but ask "sooo kelli how did Chrysaor recated with my *Ahem* leave."

Kelli chuckled and said "Well lets just say the monsters that were supposed to guard the door might be reforming. It is pretty strange that of all the times you chose to escape it was when the guard were confused."

I thought back to my sisters and how they planned all that.

"I have my ways in luck sometimes" I mumbles out after mulling over what I should say.

After 1 and a half hours of this we arrived at the edge of the clearing.

You might be thinking 'well it must of been fun stepping on tartarus heart and all', well I am here to tell you I don't like it.

that thump thump, thump thump sound was just tartarus heart beat and that had the ground vibrating making my feet fall asleep.

lapetus lead through the crowd of monsters with Kelli in tow and I just tried to look small and insignificant.

We were heading towards the door, at one point lapetus turned and whispered to kelli and cast a glance at me

"The doors of death has a button, it has to be guard and hold for twelve minutes so the person inside would go up to the mortal world."

"okay so the person in charge would do that and I can secretly make the chains go away and wither and we all will go in and head up." I said.

My heart leaped up in join in thought of finally escaping.

Kelli spared a glance of doubt "go away?"

"rust" I exclaimed "so that when we use it then the next time they try to use it the chain it would have already snap and the doors of death would be gone,but I have to touch it."

"no worry on that access" smiled lapetus.

"hmm" mumbled kelli

"What!" I exclaimed

"nothing just.... I imagine this to be harder" kelli said before cracking up a smile.

we continue to walk toward the hordes and hordes of monsters.

So many......one falls then dozens take its place.

that made me feel so hopeless.

I shook my head, I can't just think like that, keep a clear mind.

Thats when I heard someone shout

"LAPETUS OVER HERE"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N- okay so I am back. hope you like this chapter. kelli is going good.... more or less. But NO kecy that is just plain weird. Any way It might take me longer to to chapters because I want to finish this book in 30-32 chapters and I got 2-4 chapters left.

tell me if you like it or not

comment

vote (wattpad)

cooljoanna14 out