The loss of a sister

Piper's P.O.V ( this is for all who wants pipers P.O.V)

I saw my best friend leave the room.

I always wonder how she and percy meet.

It started with a basket in the wind at the doorsteps of her dad.

Her life was pretty sad, he dad remarried and pretty much shun her.

By age seven she left.

Then she meet two people

A guy name Luke son of hermes

And a girl name Thalia daughter of Zeus

Luke gave her a dagger saying that he had a feeling she is smart and will know how to use it.

Together they had great adventure some sad, some fun.

Annabeth felt at home and happy.

Then came along Gover, who was send to take them to camp. While they were trying to run to camp, monster attack and then disaster struck.

They were In this haunted house were somewhere lurking was a cyclop. Thalia, Gover, and luke were separated from Annabeth and she was scared. Then she came to the room where they were tied up the cyclop then turned to her and said in her dad's voice.

" come here, Annabeth, we can have a family forever, I promise just come here"

She stabbed him in the foot and freed Thalia and Thalia took it from there.

They were running to camp and they were so close but then hellhounds attacked, there were too many. Thalia said for them to go on and that she would hold them off. Luke lifted up a crying Annabeth and ran to camp along with Gover.

Thaila was dieing.

Her father took pity on her and turned her into a pine tree to protect the borders.

But Annbeth lost a family, that day Luke devoted himself to practiceing his sword. Annabeth learning about story's and fighting with her dagger waiting for a chance to prove herself to the world.

When she was eight a daughter of Poseidon came and left her son in camp while she went out to bring half bloods safely to camp.

She saw the boy, he was her size but she was alittle bit taller. He had black hair that was really mess, and deep sea green eyes that looked throught everything trying not to miss any detail.

That was Percy Jackson.

She at first saw him around but then he just stopped being seen.

Annabeth came up to her cabin leader a girl name Adriane ( yes that was her name) and ask her if she knew where the boy was

Adriane frowned and said

" why would you want to see him, he's a son of Loki. Don't you know who loki is?"

" I do, but I just don't get why I don't see him or even know him at all" question little Annabeth

" listen, a son of Loki is not to be trusted. To be honest, I'm glad he stays away from us, much safer"

I was stunned, this is how they treated percy!! ( this is piper's thoughts)

Little Annabeth said

" I am a daughter of Athena, and I believe that it is not WISE to judge people by their parents."

Adriane was stunned then smiled saying

" wisely said, I guess you're right, I'll tell you what. If you can be friends with him, you can bring him here where he can make more friends. He goes to the woods a lot."