i fight for family

ABOVE IS A PIC OF ANNABETH CHASE (16 years old)

Percy's P.O.V

I can't wait, Annabeth and me are going to play in the lake in the afternoon.

Right now I'm in the woods climbing trees and hiding in bushes when I heard twig snap.

I hide behind a trees and slowly peeked out my head out of the tree.

What going on?- Annabeth

Is this a monster?- Hazel

That's when it happen.

I felt a hand on my mouth and another that put my hands behind my back.

I was tacked to the ground, before I knew it my hands were tied up and I had a gag on.

Ron.

When I get my hands on that mere boy I'm gonna......- Loki

Okay this is the second time I see a green glow, but no one notice it- Leo

He never told me, why would he not tell me- Annabeth

How am I related to that think- Frank

Ron kneel down to as I glared at him, and to think I thought I would have a good day

He smirks and say"Look guys we caught a monster."

The rest of his gang laughed

I tried to talk, but failed due to the gag.He took it off and chuckled,

"What was that, I couldn't hear that""Just leave me alone, Ron. What did I do to you?" I snarled.

He pretends to think about it and say "Well I really can't, you did give me that black eye and I want to return to favor."

With that said he punch me in the gut, I tried to bend over to lessen the pain but his goons didn't let me.

Before I knew it they used me as a punching bag, punched my gut, kick me, at one point they started to push me around before tripping me ( because I was still tied up).

They continue to rain blows on me and at one point one untied me and they left.

Of course I was too much in pain to care.

I dragged myself up as I heard the horn call for lunch.

I'm not that hungry, I ran to my cabin when I was clear that everyone went to eat and grabbed a water bottle to heal myself.

I felt absolutely miserable.My mom was busy on a rescue mission; why did I even want to come here?

I can't live like this, I want to fight back but how am I supposed to fight a whole gang, who might even have swords.

Before I knew it I had to meet Annabeth at the lake, I was a little jumpy after the beat down I had, worried that they might come back.

I asked if we could stay at the woods, Annabeth said no.

At one point she wanted to fight with me, I felt myself turn red at the last time I fight and how that ended.I just sat down, I want her to just go away now. I'm just overwhelmed and worried about my own life, she didn't have to get involved.

She sat next to me and in a playful manner pushed me lightly and said that we are friends and that I could trust her.

I told her about how I could not hold a dagger. She continued to question me. I was once again overwhelmed.

I told her everything. At the end of my rant I turned to her, waiting for answer. I saw her face filled with rage then she dragged me to her cabin, she talked to the camp leader inside of the cabin while I waited outside.The leader came out and sat beside to me, looking directly at me. Before she said,

"So you're the son of Loki." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

I nodded.

"And you don't know how to fight"

I nodded again."If you had power, and you could do want you want..... What will you do?"

I put some thought in before replying with,

"Anything?" I questioned

Now it was her turn to nod.I continue to think.

"Well I don't want to do anything bad, I want to do what's right.""So you want to fight for justice, when you fight you want justice in return," imputed the girl.

I then replied,

"In a way yes, but I want to to have family in return."She went to a unnerving silence, her face is unreadable. Then she turned and said;

"Fight class starts after lunch, tomorrow you are to attend. Understood."I felt my eyes go wide, I smiled and said "Yes, yes umm..."

I didn't know her name."Adriane," With that said she got up and left.

I happily went back to my cabin, something told me that things will start to look up from here.

Turns out it did, I continue to train with the Athena cabin and some of the campers started to like me.

When I was ten I was assigned clean up duty in the woods with Ron.

I said nothing at first, I refuse to have him push me around, I had my dagger close by.When we were at Zeus fist he turned and said, "Hey Perce."

I looked at him warily, he grow a couple inches. He was gone for whole year and he looked like a armed bear that can crush my sulk."Listen man, I been thinking back two years and I.... Want I want to say...I guess.... I'm sorry for being a jerk."

I looked at him with some confusion. Why the sudden change?

"I guess being in boot camp and me going to join the army and all, kinda open my eyes for things I did wrong.""Your joining the army?"

"Yep, they're still wars going on Afghanistan."

Oh no. Hope he didn't die- Tony Stark/ Iron Man.

We shook hands.

I guess camp is not all that bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------A.N- so yeah hope you love this chapter. Next chapter is gonna be a filler might be 2000 words. Also I decide to do for my next story a Percy Jackson betrayed and meets the avengers. So tell me if you like that one also, for the next chapter I want you to vote on what I should do

VOTE

1) let them have a break and Loki talks to Percy

2) let them have a break and tony has his first demigod dream

3) both

Recommend stuff you should read

Face behind mask- by paranatural- fanfiction- this story is complete and it is a spider man avengers crossover. Tony want to know Spider-Man's identity. Peter is a inter of pepper and soon the avengers, and the avengers don't know his secret. What will happen. Read to find out.

Death's avenger- by SinSidhe- fanfiction- this is Nico being an avengers, and Thor not liking him that much. Percy's gone missing, Mother natures has big plans for Nico. What will Nico do when he is forced to learn a mighty power. The power for immortals to fade.