Grand Enterance - 16

*Raven's POV*

it's been a week since I last spoke to Hunter, I never saw him in any of his classes. Though I occasionally spotted him lurking around corners in the school. To be honest, I had a suspicion that he wasn't at school for school. He must be there for another reason. One that I have no clue for.

Though, it did let me relax, knowing I didn't have to worry about seeing him in classes. As much as it embarrassed me to say, I wanted to kiss him, to feel him again. But I knew the kind of guy Hunter was, once he played with you, you became a broken toy in his eyes. That's how guys with ego's work.

Throughout the week, my father had brought me to the club, letting me understand and familiarise myself with everything and everyone. We continued our lessons on combat and aim. I felt as if i had finally grown up into my role, each weapon fit perfect in my hand, as if my body was sculpted around this profession.

A part of me felt as if I was meant for more than being a club owner, but it still had its advantages. Including the very wealthy pay. 

I was glad for this weekend. It was Liv's eighteenth, she was having a large party at my house. She couldn't fit everyone at her place apparently.

It took some convincing from my father, but he allowed it. He had the servants move everything that might have had to do with our mafia connection locked away in our basement, my fathers office firmly locked with about ten solid locks.

The party was mainly in the back garden, we wanted as little damage to the inside of the house as possible.

Liv was arriving at three in the afternoon to get ready for the party starting at five. It was currently two thirty. Almost our whole year ditched school today to get ready for the party, considering Liv invited the whole year group, with a few
exceptions such as Lachlan.

I was on my phone when Hunter, of all people, called me. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is it alright if I come to your party, Liv never invited me and I need to be there to wa..." He trialed off.

"I just need to be there." He finished.

"Yea, sure. Just stay away from Liv, she hates you, wait that's something i have in common with her. I think it's you personality." I drawled.

"Fuck you." He said gruffly before hanging up.

I smiled, I loved when I pissed people off.

Ten minutes later, Liv came bounding into my room, twenty minutes early, no surprise.

I jumped of my bed and pulled her into a giant hug.

"Happy birthday!" I cried into her ear.

She jumped up and down, clearly excited for the party. She carried a huge bag of clothes, ready to stay the night. Though it looked as if she could stay for a whole month by the size of the thing.

I ran into my wardrobe, grabbing a box wrapped in gold birthday paper. She gasped as she saw the box.

"Raven, you didn't have to get me anything." She pouted.

"Yes i did, if i didn't you would tear my head off." I laughed.

"That's true." She said. Liv quickly unwrapped the present, revealing a sleek black box with a gold pattern sketched on top.

"Holy shit, even this box is more than my pay check." She gaped.

"You can stare at the box all day, but there is something inside." I laughed.

Liv scrambled to get the lid off, revealing a designer hand bag. She screamed so loud i winced.

She pulled the bag from the box, sliding the chain strap onto her shoulder. The body of the bag was made of black leather. The buckle made of real gold, while the edges were crusted with crystals.

"I fucking love you and your money Raven." She breathed as she ran her fingers across the leather.

We turned as Ethan burst into my room, he ran and almost toppled us over with a huge hug. "Happy birthday whoreee." He cried.

He pulled away and gasped at the hand bag in Liv's hand. "Holy shit Raven, how am i meant top this?" He yelled, a grin plastered on his face.

We spent the rest of the afternoon decorating the main hall and back living room of the house, opening the receding glass doors all the way. I looked around at the room. One wall was now completely open to the gardens, one side of the room had couches and chairs, the other packed with food and drinks, the middle open for people to walk around and dance.

The sun was setting over the property, casting a golden glow across the room. I quickly remembered the LED lights system we had installed in the room. I flicked the switch and the room lit up in alternating colours.

I made one final check around the house to ensure every door into the long halls was locked, i went outside and triple checked the outside door locks. There were still guards stationed around, yet they were kept out of view, i'm not sure how the guests would react to huge men walking around with guns at the party.

The few servants were sent to their quarters, relieved of their duties for the night. My mother and father decided to head out of town for weekend, leaving the house eerily quiet.

The three of us ran to my room to get ready, with only half an hour till the guests came.

I decided to wear something slightly more modest. A black lace corset top, paired with a black pair of tight leather shorts and black combat boots. I drew flawless winged eyeliner on my eyelids, leaving my hair unbound.

Liv came from the bathroom and gave me and Ethan a spin. She looked fucking hot.

She wore a silver dress that hugged her perfect body. The neck line plunged all the way down to her stomach. The skirt just a scrap of silver tassels dangling down. Her unbound dark hair cascaded over her shoulders. She stumbled over to us in tall silver stilettos.

I looked over at Ethan who was wearing a golden mesh tee, which was completely see through, showing off the few tattoos he had dotted on his chest. The shirt was tucked into into a pair of loose fitting black jeans, ending just above the top of his black doc martins.

I stared at the tree of us in my full sized mirror. We looked like fucking bosses, I looked like a whole weapon while Ethan and Liv looked like the sun and moon. The sexy trio I decided to call us.

I heard as the guests started arriving outside. Liv was desperate for a grand entrance so we waited till there were plenty of people in the main hall before she decided to come out.

I grabbed a pistol, tucking it in the back of my shorts, shrugging Hunter's jacket over the top. I grabbed the master key to the house, tucking it down my chest.

I followed Liv and Ethan out of door, down the halls till we reached the top of the main staircase. I shut and locked the door behind me, checking twice that it was definitely locked.

Liv pushed me and Ethan in front of her, wanting the final attention of the guests, i rolled my eyes at her, but i admired her for it. I started walking down the stairs as i heard whistles and cheers from the crowd down below.

I looked down at them, for a second, I felt so powerful to be above them all. I stopped breathing as I spotted those familiar blue eyes in the crowd. He was already staring at me.