M & M - 30

*Hunter's POV*

"What the fuck are you doing here Hunter." Liv hissed at me.

"Does Raven know?" I asked, point blank, ignoring her question.

"No." She said quietly.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I don't owe you my life story." She responded, her eyes not meeting my own. "And there is no way i'm doing anything with you, so if you will please make your way out." She gestured to the curtains.

"How long?" I asked.

"Since I turned eighteen" Liv replied quietly, staring at a spot on the ground, her arms crossed over her near bare chest.

"You were barely an adult when you started." I realised.

"Well some of us don't have the luxury of having everything brought to us on a silver platter." She snapped.

I walked up to her, she retreated at my approach.

"I'm here to ask questions about a man, Madoc Martinez, he's 36 years old but looks 50." I described.

Liv only shook her head. "I'm not allowed to release any private information."

"I need to know, this is important." I begged.

She shook her head again and started pushing me out.

"What has this got to do with Raven? I know she's living with you, and I know that there is some shady shit going on between you guys."

"There is nothing going on. And as you said, I don't owe you my life story." I said, not yielding to her protests for me to leave. Not yet.

Liv stopped pushing me, seeing that I wasn't going to move a muscle until I had what I needed.

"Just keep Raven safe." Liv begged softly, her eyes finally met my own and they looked scared, terrified. I wasn't sure if it was for herself or for her best friend.

"Of course." I replied with equal softness.

Liv began to push my out again. I stopped her by spinning around and latching onto her arm. It made me feel sick considering who she is to Raven, yet this was much bigger than a friendship.

"Tell me what you know about him." I said, my grip tightening.

Liv started shaking, tears bloomed in the corner of her eyes.

"Come on Liv, I need to know this." I said with utter desperation.

"He comes here every second day at eight o'clock sharp, he always asks for me, i think it's because i'm the youngest."

The idea made me sick to my stomach.

"Two nights ago he had a phone call while I was... tending to him. He talked about a plan to infiltrate the..." She trailed off and her eyes widened, realising what I was apart of. I could only guess at the stupidness that this ass was.