Casino - 39

*Raven's POV*

It was late one night when we got the message that Tyler Martinez had been spotted in a distant town.

It had been three days since my birthday and me and Hunter hadn't had anymore... moments... yet.

The town was a two day drive from here with stops. There was no way to take a plane, so it would come down to driving in a car the whole way. Hunter had selected Meg and Elijah to come on this mission with him and I. It was a small group but he was certain we should be able to get Tyler alone and take him from there.

We planned on packing light, but Meg was carrying a large suitcase down the stairs as we gathered in the main hall at first light the next day.

"Jeez Meg, how many clothes do you need." Hunter said from beside me.

She finished walking down the stairs and dropped the suitcase on the ground, it sounded like a brick. She dropped to the floor and opened it, revealing a whole stack of various weapons. "My clothes are in here." She said, taking a small bag off her back.

"That's hot." Elijah said from the other side of me.

Hunter and I laughed as Meg blushed and stood up.

"We ready?" Hunter asked our small group.

"I suppose we are." Elijah replied, he seemed a tad too happy that we were going.

We carried our bags to Hunter's car and piled it into the boot and we set off.

Hunter drove for the whole day, stopping when the sun started setting over the horizon. We were at a small city, packed with nightclubs and casinos. We checked into a hotel and made our way up to the room.

It opened up into a lounge room and kitchen, with three bedrooms surrounding it. Meg and Elijah dropped their bags into one room, leaving the Hunter and I to decide who would get the other two rooms.

I settled my bag on the bed of the best room, which Hunter and willingly given up, and began taking my weapons of my body, getting ready for a good nights sleep.

"I wouldn't bother taking those of yet." I heard a voice say from behind me.

I spun and spied Hunter in the threshold of my room.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Elijah wants to go out tonight, may as well, it's not going to slow us down and we have nothing better to do." He shrugged.

"Thank fuck, I was worried we would have to be responsible for four days." I grinned, turning back towards by suitcase and pulling out a dress. "I came prepared." Hunter rolled his eyes and left the room, closing the door behind him.

I slipped on a tight green silk dress, shaped much like the ones I usually wear. I loaded myself with as many weapons as I could without giving it away. Knives slipped up my thigh, one between my breasts. I shrugged on Hunters old leather jacket, slipping a few knives up the sleeves and a gun in the inside pocket. I even slipped a hair pin in my hair that doubled as a weapon.

I walked from the room and found everyone standing around, waiting for me. We left the hotel room and ventured along the streets of the unfamiliar city.