Distraction - 45

Hunter and I had tried to sleep, but our bodies were still full of adrenaline and desire.

He had picked me up, placing me on the table. I watched as he kneeled down before me, placing my legs on his shoulders.

"I like this view a lot." He said, staring at my sex, displayed before him. Hunter run a hand along my thigh, up my stomach, up my breasts, stopping on my neck, I arched into every touch of him.

His mouth lowered between my legs, and at the first lick, the first contact of his tongue on my clit, I erupted. It felt so right. His tongue ran down the length, the utterly soaked length.

One hand was on my throat, holding me down, but not enough to hurt. His cold rings bit into my skin. The other hand was rubbing circles on my thigh as he plunged his tongue inside me.

I thrusted into him at the feeling, I felt him chuckle at the movement, the feeling vibrating over every inch of me. he kept up with the idle strokes on my thigh as his tongue dove in again, and again, my hips bucking at every movement.

As the sweet feeling of release coursed through me, all me could think about was the man between my legs, doing wonders with his tongue. I arched my back as release shattered along my spine, my hands scratching at wood as I came into Hunters mouth.

"Fuck." Hunter groaned as he stood up, "Fucking hell Raven." He bent over me and kissed me, the taste of myself on his tongue.

"You taste like everything I could ever want." He murmured into my mouth.

He picked me up off the table, walking me towards the makeshift bed. It was well into the night by the time we settled down.

I laid down on my side, Hunter laid behind me, his arm wrapping tightly around me, my legs intertwined with his.

I fell asleep to the deep, steady breath of Hunter.

*Hunter's POV*

The sex had utterly destroyed me.

Every bone in my body wanted to feel her tongue on my cock again, to be inside her.

It was the best i'd ever had, the only i'd ever had with a women i've loved.

My shoulder was throbbing from all the movement, I didn't care, didn't let it stop me from making Raven scream my name.

We were woken early in the morning by heavy raindrops falling onto our faces. Raven grumbled, but sat up. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay here forever.

I eventually forced myself to stand up and slide on my clothes. We walked together towards the house, scaling the walls to our balconies, we glanced at each other before jumping onto our respective balconies.

As I walked into my room, I smiled. Before I found my father, sitting at my desk chair.

"Hunter." He greeted.

I gave him a tight smile,

"I would love to know where you were last night." He gave me a smile, as if he already knew.

"I was at the treehouse, i haven't been since Leo." I admitted.

"Alone?" He asked.