G36K - 41

*Hunter's POV*

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Raven.

She was wrapped in my arms. Her own gripping me tightly. I looked at her face, she looked so peaceful in her sleep. Though she was probably dreaming about killing men.

I smiled at the thought.

As if sensing my attention, her eyes fluttered open. She smiled faintly at me, squinting at the morning light shining upon her face, making her glow like some goddess.

I recalled the events of last night, I could still feel her on my fingers.

Meg grumbled from the bed, something about not wanting to leave. I tuned her out as Raven looked into my eyes, smiling wider.

"What." She laughed, her voice soft from a nights sleep.

I felt my cheeks redden, my cheeks never redden, she was doing this to me.

"Nothing." I mumbled, like i always did when she catches me staring.

I so desperately wanted to stay here forever, holding Raven tightly. But we had a man to catch, a man that has taken so much from Raven.

"Hunter, I didn't realise we were back to the glaring stage." She chuckled. I realised I was glaring at her from my thoughts about Tyler. I quickly replaced it with a smirk.

"Look how far we've come from staring at each other across the school yard." I said.

"Yes, from school courtyards to shabby inn's in the middle of no where." She scrunched her nose in disgust, but I saw her lips twitch up in a smile.

It took every bone in my body but I stood up and got dressed in the small bathroom. By the time I walked out Meg and Raven were both dressed, attaching their various weapons onto their body.

I watched Raven, she looked so good as she slid a knives up her sleeves, another down her boot. She grabbed a pistol and placed it against the waistband at the back of her pants.

"Where's Elijah?" I asked.

"Getting food." Meg answered.

"If you can call this food." Elijah said, entering the room with a tray of... something. It looked to be porridge, but I couldn't be sure.

"I wasn't hungry anyway." Raven sighed. "Ditto." Meg said from beside her.

"Aww, I had to beg the cook for extras." Elijah said, pouting his lips.

I grabbed the spoon from the bowl, scooping up some of the porridge. I sniffed it first, it smelled of nothing. I put the spoon in my mouth and almost gagged at the taste. It was cold and mushy and tasted what i would imagine glue to taste of.

"Yea, i'm not too hungry either." I said, grabbing a bottle of water and drinking the whole thing, desperate for the taste to leave my mouth.

"Maybe there will be cafe on the way." Elijah shrugged, placing the tray on the small table beside him.

We all gathered our bags and left the inn, dropping the keys off at the front desk.