1

Tanjiro woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. It was Monday morning. He got up, made his bed and went downstairs to find his sister Nezuko making breakfast.

Tanjiro: Good morning Nezuko
Nezuko: Ohayo onee-chan
Tanjiro: What are you making?
Nezuko: Your favorite bacon and eggs
Tanjiro: Mmmm smells good.
Nezuko: Why don't you take a bath while I finish up here
Tanjiro: Okay

Tanjiro went upstairs, took a bath, put on his school uniform and went back downstairs. He and Nezuko ate their breakfast, brushed their teeth and went off to School.

Timeskip to when they arrive cause I'm lazy😭

Tanjiro got into his class to find his best friends Zenitsu and Inosuke fighting as usual. Inosuke was pulling Zenitsu's yellow mop like hair yelling...

Inosuke: FIGHT ME MONITSU YOU COWARD!!!!
Zenitsu: FOR THE LAST TIME YOU STUPID BOAR I'M NOT GONNA FIGHT YOU, NOW STOP PULLING MY HAIR!!!!

Tanjiro walked up them and stopped Inosuke. He then sat down between the two to stop their bickering.

Tanjiro: You okay Zenitsu?
Zenitsu: Ya I'm fine. Thank goodness you got here on time before this boar pulled out all my hair
Inosuke: What did you just say Ponitsu?
Tanjiro: Alright stop fighting you two.
Zenitsu: Hey did you hear we are getting a new student today?
Tanjiro: Really, a boy or girl
Zenitsu: Don't know, but whoever it is I their nice.

Just then the bell rings and the teacher comes in. He was wearing a blue and white tracksuit and had long hair tied up.

Finally done with this chapter. I hope you all liked it. I know I did.