11

Tanjiro's POV

It's been a few hours since Kanao and the others left. I miss Kanao already. She's so beautiful that I can't help but fall in love with her even more.

Nezuko: You're thinking about her right Onee-chan?

Tanjiro: W-what are you talking about Nezuko!?

I immediately started blushing at what Nezuko just asked me. She looked at me with a smirk.

Nezuko: Oh come on your face says it all blush boy!

Tanjiro: Nezuko.....!

Nezuko: You have to confess your feelings already Onee-chan.

Tanjiro: B-b-bu-but-

Nezuko: You know, I wouldn't mind calling Kanao Onee-san.

Tanjiro: Okay I'm going for a walk!

I quickly got up from the couch, put my shoes on and ran out of the house still a blushing flustered mess. As I closed the door I could hear Nezuko laughing at me. That made me even more embarrassed.

Why am I feeling this way. Kanao just has this little sweet side that just makes me so happy that she's in my life. Wait.... I asked her to the dance! It's Friday night. I've gotta find the perfect outfit. I don't wanna look ugly in front of her.

Kanao's POV

I need the perfect outfit for the dance. I still can't believe Tanjiro asked me. I have to look my best. My sisters were teasing me too much so I decided to take a little walk in the park. As I was walking someone pushed me to the ground. I looked up to see a girl who's in the same class as me. She looked pretty mad. I think her name is Yuri.

Yuri: You're the little bitch that stole Tanjiro from me!

Kanao: Huh what do you mean?

Yuri: I heard that he asked you to the dance. Out of all people he just had to choose an ugly rat like you! What do you have that I don't!

She was about to punch me until someone grabbed her hand just in time. I looked up to see that it was Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: What in the world do you think you're doing to Kanao Yuri!

Yuri: T-Tanjiro-kun? You're defending this girl!

Tanjiro: That girl is date to the dance and she has a name!

Yuri: But I love you Tanjiro. Will you please go to the dance with me instead of this rat!

She then pointed her finger at me. My blood started boiling. I got so mad. I wanted to say something still on the ground until Tanjiro cut me off.

Tanjiro: How many damn times do I have to reject you Yuri!? I don't love you! Now get out of my sight before I make you!

Yuri: But I-

As she was about to say something else I quickly got up and slapped her across the face leaving a red mark on her cheek.

Yuri: Why you-

Kanao: Are you deaf or something Yuri? Please leave before I do something bad.

Yuri: This isn't over rat!

Yuri quickly walked away.

Kanao: BYE BITCH!

Tanjiro's POV

Wow I didn't know Kanao had it in her. I'm kinda glad she did that. Yuri just makes me so mad.

Kanao: Tanjiro...

Tanjiro: Ya Kanao?

Kanao: Sorry I slapped her-

Tanjiro: No what are you apologizing for Kanao? You actually did me a huge favor. Yuri has had a crush on me since first year.

Kanao: More like obsession.

Tanjiro: Hehe ya. She gets jealous really easily. She actually harassed Nezuko cause she thought me and her were dating.

Kanao: What, how dare that brat harass Nezuko! And she thought you and Nezuko were dating!? How gross is that.

Kanao gave off a sent of disgust. I to was disgusted by that thought.

Tanjiro: Since were both here, how bout we take a walk together.

Kanao: Sure

No one's POV

Tanjiro and Kanao were taking a walk around the park whilst having a little conversation. They didn't notice Kanae and Shinobu in the bushes spying on them.

Kanae: Aww they look so cute together!

Shinobu: How did you even know Kanao was gonna bump into him here?

Kanae: My sister sence told me

Shinobu: What?

Kanae turned around to notice that Shinobu was giving her a "bruh" face. She just chuckled, turned around and continued spying on them.

Hello readers, it is I your lovely author-chan here! Oh my gosh school is so hard! I hope you all liked this chapter! Bye my beautiful readers 💕 Author-chan out! 😎