5

Shinobu's POV cause why not

I parked the car in front of the school gates so that I could pick up Kanao. I saw just standing outside the gate. Her face was like she had just seen a ghost. I tried snapping her out of her trance.

Shinobu: Kanao!
Kanao: Eh! S-sorry master

She quickly walked over to the car, opened the door and sat on the passenger seat. That was weird cause usually she would wait for me to tell her to get in? I noticed a tint of red on her cheeks and now I was very worried.

Shinobu: You okay Kanao?
Kanao: Y- ya I'm fine, no need to worry.
Shinobu: Then why are your cheeks red
Kanao: Huh? Probably just the heat.
Shinobu: Well okay. (That's weird. Usually she uses her coin to speak and she never speaks this much. Something definitely happened.)

We got home and Kanao ran up to her room. She's definitely acting weird. I better talk to her to her about at dinner time.

Kanao's POV

I opened my door and closed it shut. I changed out of my uniform. I decided to wear a pink sweater and short skirt. I took out my coin and started thinking out loud.

Kanao: Why am I feeling this way? Just the thought of him makes my heart skip a beat. Could I possibly... like him? No no I'm thinking too much.

" Remember, it's the heart that drives people"

I couldn't get those words out of my head. Ever since he said that to me I can't stop thinking about him.

Shinobu: Kanao dinner time!
Kanao: Coming!

I put the coin on my desk and hurried downstairs. I sat down and gave thanks for the food. As I was eating I noticed Shinobu nee-san staring at me with an odd look.

Kanao: What?
Shinobu: Why are you acting so weird?
Kanao: What do you mean?
Kanae: Ya I've noticed it too. You've been talking without using your coin and you just started eating without waiting for us to tell you, did something happen after school?
Kanao: N-no of course not
Shinobu: Why are you lying
Kanao: N-no I'm n-not l-lying
Shinobu: You always stammer when you lie Kanao so tell us.
Kanao: (crap)

After explaining

Shinobu: Oh my gosh, I can't believe this.
Kanae: You said his name is Kamado Tanjiro right?
Kanao: Ya
Kanae: He's a really good guy. Do you like him?
Kanao: What o-of course not.
Shinobu: You're stammering again
Kanao: F-fine maybe a little
Kanae: Ara Ara your first crush!
Shinobu: I'm so happy for you Kanao!
Kanao: Shhh can you keep it down. Aoi is upstairs and she might hear us.
Aoi: No need cause I already heard.
Kanao: Aoi!
Aoi: You and Tanjiro would make a cute couple though.
Kanao: Eh!?
Aoi: Stop denying the fact that you are falling head over heels for him.
Kanao: Please don't tell him
Aoi: I can't make promises I can't keep
Kanao: If you tell him then I'll expose your crush.
Aoi: I don't have a crush.
Kanao: Oh really? Does the name Inosuke ring a bell?
Aoi: F-fine I won't tell jus don't expose me.
Kanae: I didn't know you had a crush on Inosuke Aoi.
Aoi: Please don't tell

Yesssss