7

Hello my beautiful readers! So I know that this chapter's a bit late but let me explain myself.

I have been so busy lately cause in my country were opening schools tomorrow so I was preparing. And because of school I won't be able to update that much but I'll try my best to update. Enough about me let's get back to the story.
                              .
                              .
                              .

No one's POV

Tanjiro and Kanao have both admitted that they like each other. Nezuko and Aoi made a plan to bring them closer together. Nezuko invited Aoi and Kanao to her house for a sleepover. They both agreed to come. Nezuko asked Tanjiro to invite his friends too. He invited Inosuke and Zenitsu. The sleepover was going to be held on Saturday.

The days went by and finally it was Saturday. Kanao, Aoi, Zenitsu and Inosuke arrived at the same time for some reason. They were greeted by Nezuko at the door and then they entered. Since it was already 6:00 everyone decided to change into their Pj's.

Tanjiro and Nezuko's house

Tanjiro's room

Nezuko's room

Kitchen

Living room

Living room

The boys wore some shirts and shorts

The boys wore some shirts and shorts. The girls came downstairs wearing cat pyjamas. They looked so cute. The boys started blushing after witnessing how cute the girls were.

Tanjiro: Umm the popcorn is ready so how bout we watch a movie.

Nezuko: Good idea Onee-chan.

Inosuke: Let's watch a horror movie.

Zenitsu: No how about we watch something that doesn't involve horror.

Aoi: How bout we watch a comedy?

Tanjiro: That sounds good, right guys?

Nezuko: Ya let's watch that!

Inosuke: Wimps

Aoi then hit Inosuke in the back of his head telling him to shut up. Everyone got ready to watch the movie.

So that's all I got for now. I hoped you all liked it.

I'm thinking of adding a bit Zennezu and Inoaoi in the next chapter. What do you guys think?