14

Before we start this bootiful chapter let's take a moment to admire Nigzuku Nigdoria my fellow simps UwU.

Okay on with the story
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Timeskip to Friday morning

Tanjiro's POV

So Thursday was a very busy day for the girls. Nezuko texted me and said that she and the other girls were picking out jewelry and shoes for the dance tonight. I think by now they are probably doing their hair. We all agreed to meet at the dance cause the girls wanna surprise us. I can't wait to see Kanao and finally tell her how I feel. To be honest I was really missing her. The guys and I have already picked our suits so we're just gonna change at maybe 4:30 in the afternoon cause the dance starts at 6:00. I'm so nervous.

Another timeskip to 5:00 in the afternoon cause I'm lazy.

So the guys and I are done getting ready. The dance starts in an hour so I've gotta brush my teeth cause I don't want to show up at the dance with onion breath hehe.

At the butterfly mansion

Kanao's POV

Makomo: Wow you look so amazing Kanao.

Kanao: Thanks Makomo, you look amazing too.

Nezuko: Guys Onee-chan just texted me and said that he and the boys are leaving now.

Aoi: Why are they leaving so early. I mean it's only 5:10.

Nezuko: They thought it would be best if they left early cause you know they're traveling with Inosuke and...

Aoi: Oh now I get it hehe.

Another timeskip to 6:00. That means time for the dance!

No one's POV

It was now six and that means the dance had started. The boys had arrived looking snazzy as ever. (A/N: Who says snazzy these days 😂😭)

Tanjiro's outfit

Zenitsu's outfit