13

Kanao's POV

Da next day

So I was enjoying my sleep until my alarm clock started beeping. I turned it off then went back to sleep. As I started drifting off to sleep again Aoi, Makomo and Nezuko burst into my room. Why can't I just get some sleep!?

Nezuko: Wakey wakey sleepy head!

Kanao: Mmmmm why~

Aoi: Because today is the day we go to the mall to buy our outfits for the dance on Friday!

Kanao: Oh crap I forgot about that!

Makomo: Are you gonna wake up or not Kanao?

Kanao: I'm up okay?!

Aoi: Great, let's get ready girls!

Makomo: What if we bump into the boys at the mall and they see our outfits.

Aoi: Don't worry, the boys are going to a different mall.

Makomo: Oh great, then let's get ready!

The girls and I got ready to go to the mall. After we were done getting ready, Shinobu Nee-san drove us to the mall. We went into the store which sold the best dresses for proms and dances. The saleswoman came up to us. On her name tag it said that her name was Daki. (A/N: In this au Daki is nice)

Daki: Hello ladies how may I help you today?

Aoi: Hello miss, my friends and I are looking for dresses for our school dance on Friday.

Daki: Oh please call me Daki, and I can help you pick out dresses if you like.

Nezuko: Yes please Daki!

Daki: Then follow me girls.

As we were following Daki she asked us which color we wanted our dresses to be.

Aoi: I want dark blue.

Nezuko: Pink please!

Makomo: I want blue too but lighter.

Kanao: Maybe purple will do.

Daki: Then I think I know the perfect dresses for you. Let's start with you umm Aoi.

Aoi: Okay

Daki gave Aoi a dark blue dress for her to try on. She went into the dressing room and came out a few minutes later looking amazing.

Nezuko: Wow

Makomo: OMG you look so adorable.

Kanao: You look amazing Aoi

Daki: So what do you think?

Aoi: I really like it. I think I'll take this one Daki.

Daki: Good choice! Who wants to go next.

Nezuko: Can I go next?

Daki: Sure, just let me pick a dress that can suit you and your needs.

Daki left to get a dress for Nezuko. While we were waiting we were busy admiring Aoi's dress.

Nezuko: You made a great choice Aoi!

Aoi: Arigato Nezuko. I just hope Inosuke will like it.

Makomo: I'm sure he'll love it.

Daki: I'm back girls! Here you go Nezuko try it in. (hands her dress)

Nezuko: Wow it's so pretty, let me just put it on. I'll be back in a few minutes.

Nezuko left and came back looking so stunning. Our eyes widened after seeing how cute she looked.

Nezuko: So what do you think?

Girls: ....

Nezuko: Umm guys?

Daki: You look so cute kyaaa!

Makomo: I agree with Daki, you look amazing Nezuko. Zenitsu will surely faint after witnessing your beauty.

Kanao: You have to pick that one Nezuko!

Aoi: What do you think about it Nezuko?

Nezuko: I fell in love with this dress right after putting it on so I'll definitely take this one Daki.

Daki: Good choice Nezuko. Your turn Makomo. I already picked a cute dress for you on my way back from picking Nezuko's dress. Here you go.

Makomo: Thank you Daki. Wish me luck guys.

Nezuko's POV

After Makomo left I kept on admiring my dress. It was just so perfect. I hope Zenitsu will like this. I can't wait to see Makomo in her dress. As if she read my mind she came out of the dressing room wearing a beautiful ocean blue dress.

Kanao: You look great Makomo.

Aoi: That's definitely the one for you Makomo.

Nezuko: You look amazing.

Makomo: I like the design of the dress very much and it's not too tight. I'll take this one Daki.

Daki: Okay I guess that just leaves you (points at Kanao)

Kanao: Ya I guess so.

Daki: So you said you wanted a purple short dress right?

Kanao: Yes

Daki: I think I have the perfect one for you (leaves)

Daki left to get a dress for Kanao. She's a really good saleswoman. She quickly came back holding the prettiest purple short dress ever. I looked at Kanao and saw her eyes twinkling a bit. I think she really likes it.

Daki: Here you go.

Kanao: Thanks.

Kanao then stood up and went to the dressing room to change. She came back looking so gorgeous.

Girls: ....

Kanao: Well?

Girls: ....

Kanao: Uh guys?

Girls: ....

Kanao: Hello are you guys dead or something?

Girls: Kyaaa you look so amazing!

Kanao: R-really!

Aoi: Yes!

Nezuko: Pick that one.

Makomo: (sniff) she's all grown up now (sniff)

Daki: So what do you think about it.

Kanao: It's the one.

Daki: So you'll take it.

Kanao: Yes.

Daki: Great, let's go so you can pay for the dresses girls!

Girls: Okay!

So we all payed for our dresses and went back home. Tomorrow we will be picking our shoes and jewelry. I can't wait for the dance. I'm preety sure Onee-chan will love Kanao's dress.

Hello my beautiful readers! So I've been thinking of starting a new fanfic but I can't decide which ship! Can you guys help me decide? What do you guys think?

Tankana ❤️💜

Or...

Zenzuko 💛❤️

Bye for now my beautiful readers. Author-chan out 😎!