4

Tanjiro's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I made my bed then got ready for school. Today's P.E day so I better be prepared or else Tomioka Sensei will be mad.

Timeskip to the school grounds cause as I said before I'm lazy so don't judge me

The obstacles were intense. I think the easiest one was our jump rope workout. The running race seemed good. Everyone was surprised at how good Kanao was at running. She beat all of us including Inosuke who was a bit of a soar looser about it.

After an hour everyone got so tired that they pleaded Tomioka Sensei for a break until he finally agreed. As I was drinking some water during our break I saw Kanao sitting on the bench also drinking some water from her pink and purple water bottle. I thought this could be my chance to finally talk to her about the coin she flipped the other day.

Tanjiro: Hey Kanao
Kanao: (takes out coin and flips it, lands on heads) Hello Tanjiro.
Tanjiro: Why do you keep using that coin?
Kanao: Huh what do you mean?
Tanjiro: Well...

Before I could finish I was cut short by Tomioka Sensei's whistle. It was time for us to do some more exercises.

Tomioka: Alright time for sit ups. You'll be doing it in a group of two people. It must be both a boy and a girl. So pair up!

No one's POV

All the students chose their partners. All the girls avoided Zenitsu cause you know. There were no more girls left so Zenitsu was left with Genya the scariest and tallest guy in class. Poor Zenitsu. Tanjiro asked Kanao if she could be his partner and she happily agreed. Tanjiro held her feet while she was doing the sit ups.

Tanjiro: Wow you're really good at this. (what does Shinobu Sensei feed you, cause whatever it is it's working!)

It was now Tanjiro's turn. He was good too but not as good as Kanao.

P.E day was finally over including the school day. Zenitsu just kept on complaining on how Tanjiro and Inosuke got to have Aoi and Kanao as partners while he was stuck with tall mohawk boy. At the gate Tanjiro saw Kanao. He then went up to her.

Tanjiro: Hi Kanao
Kanao: ( does coin thing again) Hi Tanjiro
Tanjiro: Why do you flip that coin?
Kanao: I use this to make decisions when I'm by myself.
Tanjiro: Wait what? Why do you need a coin to make decisions?
Kanao: I am unable to make decisions on my own so I use this.
Tanjiro: Just listen to your heart.
Kanao: What?
Tanjiro: Everyone has a voice in their heart, yours just might be small. Hey can I borrow that coin of yours?
Kanao: Umm sure (gives him coin)
Tanjiro: Okay if it lands on heads then you'll listen to your heart from now on! (flips it then catches it). Okay let's see what it landed on. (opens hand) It's heads!
Kanao: Huh? B-but how?
Tanjiro: I guess just by chance.

He then walks over to her and holds her hands together with his whilst looking straight into her eyes.

Tanjiro: Remember, it's the heart that drives people, so listen to your heart okay?
Kanao: I'll t-try

Just then Nezuko pops out of nowhere.

Nezuko: Onee-chan!
Tanjiro: Ah Nezuko, ready to go
Nezuko: Mhm
Tanjiro: Bye Kanao and remember listen to your heart!

Tanjiro then waves goodbye and leaves Kanao still shooketh about the result of the coin flip. Her cheeks started to heat up turning a bit red. What could this strange feeling be?

Hope you all liked this chapter everyone. Bye