3

Kanao's POV

I was walking down the hallway until I bumped into my sister Kanae.

Kanae: Ah Kanao how's your first day so far
Kanao: Good
Kanae: I'm glad to hear that. Wanna eat lunch with me and Shinobu?
Kanao: Sure

No one's POV

Tanjiro walked into the cafeteria to find Zenitsu alone enjoying his food in peace. It was weird for Tanjiro cause he would always find Zenitsu and Inosuke fighting or yelling at each other and he would have to be the one to stop them. He walked up to him.

Tanjiro: Hey Zenitsu
Zenitsu: Oh hi Tanjiro
Tanjiro: Where's Inosuke
Zenitsu: He's with that Aoi girl again.
Tanjiro: Again? They've been hanging out a lot lately.
Zenitsu: Ya, whenever I ask them about their relationship they quickly answer by saying they're just friends but I'm pretty sure they are secret lovers.

Just then the bell rang. All the students ran back to their classes.
When Zenitsu and Tanjiro entered the classroom they found Aoi and Inosuke fighting about something.

Aoi: For the last time you stupid 🐗 I'm not gonna fight you!
Inosuke: Oh come on Maoi it's not that hard. Just gimme a slap.
Aoi: NO!
Inosuke: Come on, just a tiny slap on the cheek, or are you too much of a wimp to do it?
Aoi: What?! Fine, but you asked for this.

Aoi then gives Inosuke a tight slap leaving a red mark on his left cheek.

Inosuke: OW damnit I said a tiny slap (holding his cheek)
Aoi: Wait, are you in pain? Did it hurt that much?
Inosuke: U-umm n-nothing the great Inosuke Hashbira can't handle.
Zenitsu: Hahahaha 🤣 Inosuke just lost to a girl.
Inosuke: What did you just say Monitsu?
Zenitsu: Umm n-nothing
Inosuke: That's what I thought.
Tomioka: Alright everyone quiet down.

All the students quickly took their seats.

Tomioka: So as you may all know Tomorrow is P.E day so I expect you all to be fully prepared.

The whole class groaned because P.E day was the worst day ever. Tomioka Sensei would always set up impossible obstacle courses and he would never give them rest. It was total hell.

The day ended on a good note. Tanjiro met up with Nezuko at the school gate and went on home. They had their dinner and went to sleep early cause Tanjiro was going to need a lot of energy for tomorrow.

This chapter is finally done. I hope you liked it. It's a bit too long.