12

Timeskip to Monday morning at Kimetsu High school

Kanao's POV

So I entered the classroom to notice Yuri in the back of the class. She still had that red slap mark on her cheek. Man, how hard did I slap her!? She gave me a little glare thinking I would not notice it. I just ignored her the rest of the day.

Another timeskip to Tuesday afternoon cause I'm lazy as fudge 😁

Giyuu: Alright students as you may all know the dance is this Friday so there will be no school tomorrow and Thursday. You all have time to ask out your dates, get your outfits and whatever you teenagers do these days.

Well at least I have time to pick the perfect outfit for the dance I hope Tanjiro will like the outfit I get. Suddenly the bell rang signalling that the school day was over. I packed my things and walked out of the room. When I reached the school gates I saw Aoi, Nezuko, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke there.

Aoi: Ah Kanao!

Kanao: Hey guys what are you guys talking about?

Aoi: Well since the dance is in 3 days I thought why not invite Nezuko and her friend Makomo over to our house so that we can pick an outfit together.

Kanao: Really!?

Aoi: Ya they can stay with us during those 3 days so that we can surprise the guys.

Kanao: Wait you have dates to the dance now!?

Nezuko: Yep! Zenitsu asked me and I happily said yes and Aoi is going with Inosuke.

Wow I never thought it could be possible. I gave Aoi a wide grin and she looked away blushing a little.

Kanao: Well I guess it'll be fun.

Tanjiro: So it's settled then. The guys and I will stay at my house and you girls can stay at Aoi and Kanao's house. Nezuko you better not cause any trouble.

Nezuko: I won't Onee-chan.

Shinobu decided to give us all a ride home. We first stopped at Tanjiro and Nezuko's house so that she could get her stuff. She got her clothes and other essentials and we went to Makomo-chan's house to pick her up. She had already packed her clothes and she was waiting for us outside her house. She got in the car.

Makomo: What took you guys so long!

Aoi: Hey don't blame us Makomo you're the one who left school early.

Makomo: I had to leave early cause I pack my things and not keep y'all waiting.

Nezuko: Okay okay Makomo.

Kanao: So Makomo excited to see Sabito in suit~?

Makomo: O-of course I am. How bout you, excited to see Tanjiro in a suit~?

Kanao: Y-ya

Girls: Awwwww~

Kanao: Stop

I was blushing like a crazy person. Why do they always have to tease me!?

Shinobu: Okay girls were here

Nezuko: (looks out window) Wow this is your house!

Makomo: It's so big and nice. It's twice the size of my house!

Shinobu: Hehe thanks Nezuko and Makomo. Let's go inside.

Tanjiro's POV

Shinobu-san dropped us off at my house. She also picked up Sabito on the way here. We got inside at put or bags down.

Sabito: I'm so glad we don't have any homework today.

Zenitsu: Ya me too.

Inosuke: I still can't believe you had the guts to ask Kezuko out to the dance Monitsu.

Zenitsu: First of all my name is Zenitsu and secondly I was shocked when she agreed.

Zenitsu has always liked my sister Nezuko. I mean who wouldn't like her. Nezuko started gaining a little crush on him. I support them being in a relationship cause Zenitsu is my best friend and I trust that he can protect my sister. But if she gets hurt in any way, Zenitsu will feel my wrath.

Zenitsu: Umm Tanjiro why are you staring at me?

Sabito: Ya and there's a really dark aura coming from you.

Tanjiro: Oh it's nothing

I put on my usual smile. I wonder what Kanao is up to right now.

Inosuke: Let me guess you're thinking about Panao right?

Zenitsu: It's Kanao idiot.

Tanjiro: H-huh of course not!

Sabito: Just be a man and confess to her already!

Tanjiro: But I'm too nervous, what if she doesn't like me back.

Zenitsu: (this guy) Huh you won't be so sure until you ask her Tanjiro. Just confess to her at the dance.

Zenitsu is right. I have to confess to her sooner or later.

Tanjiro: Okay Zenitsu, I'll confess to her at the dance.

Inosuke and Sabito: FINALLY!!!

Tanjiro: Hehe

I hope you liked this chapter. I didn't go to school today and I got bored so I thought why not update.

Yesterday while I was in class I wrote this out of boredom

Anyways bye my beautiful readers.

Author-chan out 😎!