10

The girls woke up to Nezuko's alarm clock. They were all still pretty tired.

Aoi: Hmm.... what time....is it?

Nezuko: 8:30

Kanao: Just a few more minutes....

Nezuko: Wish we could sleep some more but we have to prepare breakfast.

Kanao: Ya your right.

Aoi: Awww.....

The girls then went downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.

Meanwhile in the boy's room

Alarm: BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Zenitsu: Aaaaaa! Turn it off Tanjiro!

Tanjiro: I'm trying (turns it off)

Inosuke: (snores)

Zenitsu: Thank goodness that boar is still asleep or else he could have thrown a tantrum.

Tanjiro: (sniffs) Hey do you smell that?

Zenitsu:(sniffs) Ya smells like....

Both: Bacon....

In the kitchen

The girls were preparing breakfast. Nezuko was making fresh orange juice, Aoi was making the eggs and Kanao was making the bacon. Tanjiro and Zenitsu quickly barged into the kitchen after smelling the aroma of bacon and eggs.

Aoi: Morning you two. Let me guess, the boar's still asleep.

Tanjiro: Ohayo Aoi-san, yes Inosuke's still asleep.

Zenitsu: The food smells so good and that orange juice your making looks so good and refreshing Nezuko-chan~

Nezuko: A-arigato Zenitsu-kun

Tanjiro noticed that Nezuko was blushing a little cause of Zenitsu's compliment. He was okay with the fact of the two of them dating cause Zenitsu asked for permission first and trust me it was not easy for him. He then looked at Nezuko with a smirk.

Nezuko noticed it and gave him a "wipe that smirk off your face" look. Tanjiro then looked away and started minding his own business whilst waiting for breakfast.

After 3 more minutes of waiting breakfast was finally ready. Everyone sat down and started eating.

Aoi: Why isn't he awake yet?

Kanao: Awww are you perhaps worried about him?

Aoi: (blushes) W-what n-no of course not.

Zenitsu: Maybe he's dead

Tanjiro: Zenitsu don't say that-

Before Tanjiro could finish Inosuke came in yelling.

Inosuke: HAHAHA KING INOSUKE OF THE JUNGLE HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

Aoi: Shut up you baka!

Zenitsu: Oh good morning "Queen" Inosuke

Inosuke: Oh good morning Moni-, WHAT!?!?

Nezuko: pfft

Inosuke: I'm not a queen! I'm a king, KING INOSUKE THE GREAT!!

Kanao: Pfft to be honest that was kinda funny.

Tanjiro: Hehe ya...

The squad finished having breakfast and then said their goodbyes. Tanjiro and Nezuko
had a lot of fun and they were pretty sad to see their friends leave.

Kanao's POV

At the butterfly mansion

Aoi: (opens door) Were back!

Kanae: Ara Ara welcome back you two, how was the sleepover.

Kanao: It was fun Nee-san

Kanae: Oh was it because a certain red head was there.

Aoi: Actually....

Please please please don't say it Aoi. Why does Kanae always find the perfect opportunity to tease me.

Aoi: Tanjiro asked Kanao to the dance.

Kanae: Wait really! Kyaaa I'm so happy for you!!!

Shinobu: Happy for who?

Great now Shinobu is gonna know.

Kanae: Tanjiro asked Kanao to the dance!

Shinobu: Ara Ara really!?

Kanae: Mhm!

Shinobu: Please tell me you said yes Kanao.

Kanao: Y-ya

My three crazy sisters started fangirling and screaming. While they were doing that I quickly sneaked to my room so that I wouldn't be bombarded with questions about what I was gonna wear or what was his reaction when I said yes. Sometimes I just need a break.

No one's Pov

Butterfly mansion

Kanao's room

A/N: Kanao is a simple girl yet she lives in such a big house

A/N: Kanao is a simple girl yet she lives in such a big house. If you're wondering why they have so much money it's because Shinobu and Kanae's parents own of the most successful companies in Japan so they are pretty rich hehe 😁

Kanao got to her room closed her door and flopped on her bed. She decided to scroll through Tiktok since she didn't have much to do. Whilst she was scrolling through her For You Page a familiar face caught her eye. It was Nezuko.

Kanao: I didn't know she was on tiktok. Let's see how many followers she has. (sees number of followers) Wow 1M followers! That's a lot.

Kanao then saw a tiktok video with Tanjiro in it. She decided to check it out. It was Nezuko and Tanjiro doing the savage love challenge. Tanjiro was actually doing pretty bad. Kanao started laughing.

Kanao: Hahahaha I didn't know Tanjiro was that bad at dancing.

Hehe😁