2

It was Tomioka Sensei. He came in looking serious as always. He glared at Zenitsu and yelled...

Tomioka: AGATSUMA HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU TO DIE YOUR HAIR BLACK!
Zenitsu: But Tomioka Sensei I already told you it's my natural hair col-

Before he could finish his explanation he was knocked off his chair by Tomioka Sensei's signature punch.

Tomioka: No talking back!

The whole room went silent.

Tomioka: Now you may have heard that we are getting a new student today. I want you all to be polite to her, I'm looking at you boar head.
Inosuke: Tch
Tanjiro: So it is a girl
Tomioka: You can bring her in now!

The door opened and in came the school nurse Miss Shinobu who brought in a girl. She was wearing the regular school uniform. Her hair was in a side ponytail with a butterfly ornament supporting it. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of purple and she had cute pink lips. She looked really beautiful.

Shinobu: Hello students, this is my little sister Kanao and she will be your classmate from now on.

The whole class gasped in shock as they did not know that Shinobu had another sister apart from Kanae and Aoi.

Tomioka: Okay Kanao you can sit in front of Kamado there. (Pointing at Tanjiro)

Kanao walked up to her seat and sat down whilst flashing a smile. The whole class couldn't help but stare at her because of how beautiful and quiet she was.

Tomioka: Kamado at lunch I want you to show her around the school okay?
Tanjiro: Okay sir.

Class started of nicely. The bell rang signalling that it was lunch time. All the students ran out of the classroom to go eat. Tanjiro walked up to Kanao so that he could show her around.

Tanjiro's POV

I walked up to Kanao and tried to talk to her.

Tanjiro: Umm h-hi Kanao

She just looked at me still flashing that smile of hers.

Tanjiro: a-are you r-ready to go for the tour (why am I stuttering!)

She just answered with a simple nod. She got from her seat and we were off.
I showed her the whole school but she was quiet the whole time and that kinda creeped me out. When we reached out final place which was the cafeteria I asked her a question.

Tanjiro: So umm did you enjoy the tour?

Before she could do anything she took out a coin from her pocket. She flipped it and then it landed on heads.

Kanao: Thank you for the tour. I really enjoyed it. I must go look for my sisters now,sayonara.

She then walked away and I was left standing there dumbstruck cause she just spoke! Her voice is really calming though. I'm a bit curious about that coin she flipped. I'll ask about it later. Gotta go find Inosuke and Zenitsu.

Finally done with the second chapter. I hope you liked this one. I'll start working on chapter 3. If any chapter is late please don't yeet me. Comment about what your favorite part was.