8

I'm alive everyone! I know it's been so long since I last updated but it's because I've been with school. But I have now returned and I'm totally not writing this in bed cause I'm sick and didn't go to school today. Anyways enjoy the story
.
.
.
.
.
.

The kamaboko squad was watching a movie. Zenitsu and Nezuko were sitting on one couch together while Inosuke and Aoi were sitting on the floor. Tanjiro and Kanao were on the other couch. Tanjiro and Kanao were so close to each other that it looked like they were cuddling but they didn't mind cause they were so comfortable with each other. When a funny part came on the movie Kanao giggled a little.

Tanjiro: (cute)

The movie was finally over and everyone got bored quickly until...

Inosuke: PILLOW FIGHT!!!!

Inosuke grabbed a pillow and hit Zenitsu and Tanjiro with it.

Zenitsu: Hey!
Tanjiro: Oh it's so on

Tanjiro and Zenitsu grabbed a pillow and started to hit Inosuke.
The girls decided to join in the fun game. As they were hitting each other Kanao slipped and almost fell on the floor. Tanjiro tried to catch her but then he also slipped and fell along with her.  They landed with a thud.

Tanjiro: (ow why does it feel like I landed on something)

Tanjiro then opens his eyes to find out that he was on top of Kanao. Kanao then opened her eyes and locked her gaze into Tanjiro's red eyes. They stayed like that for a few seconds.

Zenzuko and Inoaoi: OoOoOh how adorable

After hearing that the two realized the position they were in and quickly got up with their faces completely red.

Aoi: That was so cute

Kanao: N-no it's n-not what it looks like

Tanjiro: Y-ya we slipped and fell

The others started teasing them about it until it was time to go to bed. Tanjiro and Kanao will never get that moment out of their heads.

This chapter is done. But before I go I just wanna announce that I have started a new story called Demon slayer Spy au and the first chapter is already out so please go check it out cause it would really mean a lot to me. Bye for now guys 😊