Confession

"Xiao Zhan, do you even know what it took for me letting you come closer? turning bling eye to my insecurities? friendship? honest feelings? don't kid me" Yibo pushes him at the wall and tightens grip to the point Zhan yells from pain. after meeting Yibo this is the first time he is unable to find care and warmth in his eyes, there is a only despite for him now "just a few minutes ago, before coming in i was imagining so many scenarios, i tried my best to avoid this one Zhan although knew...it was too silly from me"

"it hurts" Zhan whispers and lowers his teary eyes, this time it truly does

"so? do i need to care? i'm hurt too right here you know?" Yibo taps palm on his chest and yells at him "who do you take me for? innocent, stupid boy who is easy to play with no? you saw me ruined and broken and decided to step on me more? to destroy me wholly?"

"it wasn't this serious, it was just...a game" Zhan shakes his shoulders with confusion and it makes Yibo even angrier

"this is exactly the problem, for you it was yes Zhan, because you're way too easy and carefree, you don't give shit about others' feelings. you're going to show me new life, to teach me new feelings and emotions? someone empty like you? you can't...you can't make me feel anything, it's you who needs to learn, how to respect, how to value, how to love. get lost now, as i already said there is no place for stranger at my house"

Stranger! This word loudly rings in Zhan's mind again and he quickly catches Yibo's hands which is going to let go of him. He can't...he can't just lose like this, he can't just erase everything like this

"You got something wrong Yibo, I was just...curious. You can trust me really, please don't throw me out from your life"

"Curious about what? What did i even hide from you Zhan? Everything you asked before, I foolishly opened for you, you're the only person I enjoyed sharing my sorrows and emotions with. I really took you as my friend...I truly believed you meant it"

"Yibo...I did, i meant damn it"

"then what do you want to know more?" Yibo picks envelope up and throws it to Zhan's face "here, take and read it. I'm already hopeless enough, if this helps to satisfy your fucking ego I don't care anymore. do it and make me regret...saving you then" Yibo stops and tries to control his trembling chin, never...no matter how much Zhan hurts him, he will never regret it, looking into his beautiful eyes he still feels happy saving someone...sunlike "that day, years ago i saw you as butterfly who suddenly rests on your hand and pleases you with it's beauty but disappears in the blink of eye and leaves you longing forever. that day after i came back from the club dad agreed and let me to become motorcyclist. i was fool enough to connect it with meeting you, to consider it as happy event of my life. i even used your handkerchief as lucky charm. somewhere deeply in my heart i was waiting for you Zhan, all those time i thought you're going to ease my life...but instead of that you're the one who hurt me the most, who broke my heart" Yibo looks down on the floor and zhan follows his stare, noticing crushed cookies "cheng mentioned once this is your fave, why the hell my memory becomes perfect when it's related to you? i was willing to make you smile and happy at the morning. such a romantic idiot i'm no? "

"how can you..." Zhan starts feeling dizzy after listening all this words, especially it's the tone of Yibo's voice what surprises him "be soft and sensitive like this? if i knew..."

"what? if you knew what Zhan? would you give up on your plans? would you change for me?" Yibo's arms pulls Zhan's waist forward and their bodies crushes into each-other, meeting his eyes this closely Zhan finds himself hypnotized like and hardly moves his lips, unable to lie