Waiting

"Don't worry mom. I'm really ok" Zhan forces himself to smile and gently holds her hands "don't miss work because of me. Then go home and rest well"

"You need rest too, look at yourself son, so exhausted"

"I need to be here, when he wakes up mom. What if Yibo thinks I left him alone?"

"Zhan, about that boy, are you really...I mean"

"I know what you're going to ask mom. Yes, this time I'm totally serious about my feelings. I proudly say, that I'm in love with Wang Yibo" Zhan slightly blushes and tears fills his eyes again "hope next time, I can introduce him as my fiance and your future son in law mom"

"You little silly thing" she pulls Zhan down and softly kisses his forehead "you grew up so tall but your brain cells kept disappearing. Now finally my precious son is back, smart and lovable. I want to see you two happy together"

"You two really resemble each-other, at teasing me" Zhan pouts and waves hand for taxi "see you later mom, I love you" 

"take care of yourself" she leaves and Zhan walks back, scared he gonna miss any news about Yibo. Reached at the entrance he notices familiar figure hiding at the corner and his blood starts boiling by anger. Teo gasps when Zhan grabs his arm and sharp pain throws him down. Older one presses knee on his neck and hisses "you two shameless piranhas, coming here like nothing is your fault. it was you, who helped her right? aren't you best at drugging people?"

"Let me go you bastard" Teo fight with all his strength, feeling already breathless. Zhan moves back, scared he'll really die and hits fist at the wall. Teo coughs, trying to catch the breath and mockingly laughs "at least he won't be yours"

"What? Although our crazy relationship, I still believed you had sincere feelings for Yibo but choosing wrong way to get him. I still believed you could step back, because Yibo loved me. someone fake like you...how did you dare to judge me before? you're even worse than me"

"Don't act as saint Xiao Zhan, you don't deserve him too. If death saves Yibo from loving trash like you...let it be"

"You're crazy, this isn't love but sick addiction. How much money did you get to poison him? don't think you'll get out harmless after everything. At the end, that woman gonna kill you too"

"So, what do you expect from me?"

"Betray her and join hands with me, I'm sure she has more to hide. Help me and..."

"and then you'll send me to jail right? There isn't chance for me anymore, so don't bother" Teo looks towards hospital and shakes head to stop himself from crying. "You can't understand what I'm feeling, no one can"

"It's you, who decided to live as victim. Who keeps crying about past and doesn't try for better future. Just stop pitying yourself and clutching on Yibo"

"So easy for you right? Spoiled brat who gets everything best from life without even trying, who is loved by everyone, even..."

"Don't judge others based on their facade. No one knows what kind of sorrow they're carrying behind happy faces. I'm already paying for my sins, you won't escape too"