Truth

"It can't be, you're lying" Meilin is first who snatches documents out from Zhan's hand and quickly starts reading them. Journalist looks at her with strong satisfaction and shakes his head

"Sorry but I'm not Ms Wang. Before when you all were trying to get Mr Wang out from jail, I used the situation and made you sign on the documents. This is my main skill...using others pain for my sake. Just like that, I became one of the most rich man in china. It's still hard to believe tho"

"such a evil man you're Xiao Zhan" Feng says with disappointed voice and looks at his son "I don't care much about money, but did you ever consider Yibo's feelings? for how many times are you going to betray him? giving us test results like that... don't you have heart at all? "

"it isn't my fault, that Yibo is naive" Zhan turns to the racer and gets surprised, as latter one looks totally calm and just stares at him. Yibo lowly sighs and addresses Feng, after frowning at Zhan  

"let's go dad and pick our stuff, don't bother new owner anymore. we'll find the place to stay for a while. I can't stand some sly people here"

"I'm not throwing you out. living together gonna be funny" Zhan meddles in his words and sweetens his voice a bit "you can stay until..."

"who said we're going to leave?" Meilin says angrily and walks closer to Zhan "we're not giving up on our properties. it's you who has to get out of here. how did you dare...someone like you"

"oh my, where is that chaste woman I knew?" Zhan asks with overly mocking tone and Meilin goes pale "finally someone is showing her real self? nothing was yours from the beginning, so why won't you just leave to kitchen and make coffee for me? at least be usable for something"

"you...you bastard" Meilin yells, but Zhan doesn't give her any attention and just throws his suitcases to Teo, walking towards the stairs

"I'll take room next to young Mr Wang. bring my stuff there after hour, I need good rest now" Zhan walks up and Yibo's eyes doesn't leave him even for a second. at the end he faintly smiles to desperate Feng and whispers at his ear 

"it's ok dad, sure Bo Bo is only your son. I'll take care of everything, have you trust in me?" he nods and Yibo leaves to second floor. Zhan is still standing in the corridor and thinks about something, when Yibo hesitantly touches his arm "aren't you going to greet me at all? won't you ask how I have been?"

"I don't care"

"but I do. were you eating well gege?" Yibo says sweetly and Zhan turns back with annoyed expression "you've become skinnier"

"I'm leaving to my room, you can continue this silly talk" Zhan removes his hand and turns away, but Yibo chases after him

"gege wait, ahh it hurts" older one freezes as suddenly loud sound of whimper reaches him. Yibo tries to reach his fallen crutches and get up, but his shoulders gets cupped after few seconds and Zhan's worrying eyes meets his "gotcha" he smiles widely and hugs his neck too tightly, Zhan can't keep balance. he tries to free himself, but Yibo pulls him even closer and slightly grabs his hair "no, you can't fool me. I know that my gege is smart, but I can see through your soul my only one. You love me as before, I'm totally sure about this"

"Yibo...let me go"

"for how many times you begged me to believe in you? and I do Zhan, as long as I promised I won't break it. You have to do the same, just be sincere with me"