Fix

Yibo walks into visiting room and sits down, trying to not look at others. everything around screams sadness, loneliness, anger, pity and regret. everyone at his side lost someone precious, guilty or innocent they're locked behind bars. they all go to sleep with worry, with fear something worse is going to happen. they all count seconds until meeting day comes, so they can just say few words, just breath same air... he awakes from thoughts when door opens and nods slightly greeting younger one. Teo sits down and lowers head, unable to meet his eyes. Yibo keeps tapping fingers until silence becomes unbearable and talks out at the end

"thank you"

"what?" Teo shivers on his words and looks up "after everything what I have done, how can you say thanks?"

"because I have to be right with myself. you still risked your life to stop Meilin and save us. how is your wound?"

"it's nothing serious, just scratch. main problem is in my head, I can't forget that moment"

"I think no one can"

"the sound of Meilin screaming, view of acid destroying her face, the way her whole body shaking from unbearable pain...I did it everything...with my own hands. the fact I somehow enjoyed watching it, the fact that I felt satisfaction watching her suffer. I keep seeing nightmares and hearing her voice"

"you know that she deserved it, she deserved everything worst"

"like me...anyway it should be me who dirty his hands, everything ended fairly I think"

"lawyer said that you gave detailed testimony about your and Meilin's crimes. she'll get deserved punishment. thanks for taking our side at the end"

"I just did what my heart told me at that moment...I still hate Zhan but never you. since I guess this is our last meeting I need to say something..." Teo stops and smiles at memories "you don't remember, but we first met at university"

"at university?"

"you saved me from bullies then, you're only one who offered me hand and I hold into it. you're only one who didn't look at me with disgust, who smiled and comforted me. now I'm not sure was it love or addiction but I couldn't stop thinking about you. every day I was waiting for you, but you're coming to university very rarely. that day finally I found courage in myself and decided to talk to you but...that was the moment when Zhan appeared in your life"

"you were there?"

"yes and I could notice that weird look in your eyes, I knew that you was going to remember him but never me. still I chased after you, became your friend but he came back...I lost again"

"Teo..."

"I let hate and anger win over me, I wronged you many times Yibo. finally it's time to pay for my sins"

"I'll do what you asked before Teo"

"will you...will you really?" Teo sobs out and brings his palms together "thank you so much, thank you so much Yibo"

"I'm not doing it, because I forgave you Teo, I'll never be able to"

"I know Yibo, that is why I won't dare to ask for it"