Desire 🔞

Yibo leaves his room and dumps into Teo, while going to walk downstairs. later one awkwardly smiles and looks around, like scared of something or someone.

"what is wrong? do you wanna talk to me?" Yibo asks with noticeable annoyance and younger one shakes his head

"just...I'm sorry Yibo"

"sorry" Yibo laughs loudly and tightly grabs his shoulder "this isn't how it works Teo. you didn't just step on the ant, you tried to kill me. will saying sorry fix it? will it make me forget hell I went through?"

"not only for past acts, but maybe for the bad things I'm going to do in the future too"

"what?"

"I fear it won't end easily like this, the war just started"

"then why won't you leave and save yourself? why the hell are you still here? I can't prove anything against you so why..."

"my family, my life everything depends on Meilin, you think I can? at least...I'll try to help you somehow"

"do you know how much you hurt me Teo?" Yibo loosens grip and sighs "my body doesn't, but my heart always could feel pain. I saw you as my best friend, as my brother. although knowing your feelings for me, although it was awkward and hard avoiding them...I tried my best to be fair towards you. I was too grateful and ashamed about taking you for granted. at the same time you...you're setting traps for me. at my face you're smiling sweetly and planning how to kill me behind my back"

"Yibo...I'm very sorry"

"why are you suddenly?"

"because there is someone in my life who..." Teo prefers to stop and just taps on Yibo's shoulder "I know you hate me, but for one last time please trust me"

"I can't promise anything, just try to stay away from me" Yibo leaves in hurry and Teo turns back, walking towards Meilin's room. later one opens door as soon as boy knocks on it and drags him in. it's already late evening outside and only moon brightens the room a bit, as lights are turned off. woman tightly wraps arms around his neck and hungrily chases Teo's body. feeling strong disgust Teo desires to free himself, but stays still letting her to do anything she wants

"is this why you're calling for me? what if your husband..."

"don't mention that old bug, wish he just disappears forever. I missed you, nothing matter now"

"but Meilin" Teo's lips is shut as woman pulls him into kiss and slowly starts walking towards bed. she tears his shirt apart and sucks on Teo's neck, leaving dark bite marks getting not enough. Boy closes eyes and holds bed sheets, as only face in his mind is Daniel now. Trying hard to not scream he swallows tears, when suddenly woman stops.

"There is...there is someone there" Meilin whispers with strong fear and points his finger to curtains "I saw it moving"

"It's just wind" Teo answers with calm voice and smiles, but Meilin freezes and clutches on his arm, when shadow separates from curtains.

"who, who is that? how did you come in?"

"Meilin, you're scaring me" Teo tries to cup her face, but woman looks straight with widen eyes. Slim, tall man dressed in black suit slowly walks towards them and locks his eyes with woman's. Later one becomes totally pale and screams without sound, slightly moving her lips