Care

"For how many times am I going to feel disappointed in you Zhan? Even just once can't you be honest with me? is this too much to ask?"  Yibo holds Zhan's hand and places his palm on his chest, zhan gasps and clenches his fist, trying to stop shaking "you know everything about me no?"

"Right, I do"

"And?" Yibo tightens grip and begs with desperate voice "what are you going to do? Please...i keep living with this disease, i survived until now but without my profession...I'll die Zhan, i'll end life with my own hands"

"Yibo...you think I'll tell someone about it?"

"Wasn't this your plan from the beginning? The reason you approached me. Stop playing fool please"

"Maybe but anyway...even I do, who is going to believe just my empty words? It isn't like I have any proof" Zhan crosses fingers behind his back and gulps down, Yibo suspiciously eyes him for a while and just sighs at the end

"I don't know, I know nothing when it comes to you. Why your lies always sound like truth? only thing i'm sure about is that i'm depended on you"

"Let's stop talking and just go back ok? I'll take care of your wound, the more we wait, it becomes more dangerous" Zhan bends his knees a bit and wraps one hand around Yibo's waist "rely on me"

"I can manage it" Yibo mumbles but Zhan doesn't mind it and catches his arm

"Maybe you can't feel pain but if you step this foot on the ground, nail is going to enter deeper. So listen to me and be careful"

"Don't act like doctor, silly"

"Actually I dreamed on this profession before and watched so many medical dramas. Don't you think I would look amazing in doctor's gown?"

"Only scene I can imagine, is you flirting with patients"

"Who do you take me for? Hmm maybe like this?" Zhan giggles and pulls Yibo closer, while his lips suddenly slightly nibbles on his neck

"What the hell are you doing?"

"acting like doctor and checking your body temperature?"

"On my neck? Nonsense"

"Ok you said honestly no? Then I'm taking advantage on my first patient. Having you in my arms...is such a rare treasure"

"yes, this is real Xiao Zhan" yibo secretly smiles and stops as they reach the camping place "leave me, I can walk by myself from here"

"No way, I insist to help you. Let's go to my tent"

"Why not mine?"

"I'm sure that bastard Teo is guarding there, aish I hate him" Zhan frowns with disgust and drags Yibo forward

"Hm, so what about that blond baby? Maybe waiting for you...all naked and needy"

"No way, bet he is watching porn in his tent and jerking off"

"Why it can't be some romantic movie?" Yibo asks so childishly and Zhan hardly stops himself from laughing aloud, he opens the zipper and carefully makes Yibo sit down. Latter one looks at his bloody feet and doesn't even blinks, it's been long since this kind of scenes became familiar for him

"It really shows how differently we grew up Yibo. Sometimes I think..." Zhan pets Yibo's back and giggles cutely "i'm just checking your angel wings"

"Don't go cheeky with me, it isn't like something changed between us"

"You're grumpier than Cheng" Zhan opens his luggage and takes box from it, Yibo curiously watches his movements and shyly looks away noticing his accurately folded, colorful pants. Zhan catches this moment and grins at him "liking it? Do you want me to try one on? In front of you?"