6.

I was walking beside Leo, mesmerized by the beautiful texture of the airport.

Yeah, I know, I'm one of a kind.

Not thou, I've never really traveled outside the country. So, I didn't know how the airport looks like.

Leo stopped walking and turned to look at my brother's. "Alessandro and Alexander and Matteo stay with her. Antonio checks the arrangements. Rocco and Marco, as your punishment, you both are going to fill in the luggage. And Alle-"

I looked at him. "You just quietly follow me." And just like that he started walking, I quickly walked, practically ran to him with a skip in my step. "Oh, come on Leo, you know, that's like impossible!"

He didn't pay me any attention. "Leo, I want to ask you something."

He still didn't pay me any attention, not even a side glance. "If that's okay with you, of course."

I added, well, it's rude to ask something personal with the person's permission.

"Um," I took a deep breath. "Where are your and the boys parents?" His already clenched jaw tightened further.

There was a mere pause in his step, but he started walking again.

He didn't answer my question, nor I tried to ask again.

Must have been a touché topic.

Yeah, I know they are my parents also, but parents are someone who looks after you, who take care of you when you get hurt, who are there for you in hard times.

Mine wasn't, whatever the circumstances were. Not that I hate them or anything. But they were someone who was supposed to do all that things, but they didn't.

I don't know why, but still. I just don't consider them as someone other than my creator. For which I'm thankful.

But to them, they might be their world, their lifeline, their happiness, the joy. So if something, god forbid, happened to them, it must be touché to the boys.

Few moments I heard murmurs from behind me, turning to look at my back, I saw Alexander and Alessandro. Right they were supposed to be following us.

Matteo trailing behind them.

Right, they were supposed to stay with me.

After 15 mins, Antonio came to inform us that all the arrangements are, done and we should go.

"Wait." They stopped. "I don't have a passport," Antonio answered instead of Leo.

"We have a private jet." I had to roll my eyes at that.

Richie rich brats.

"Don't roll your eyes," Leo said.

We walked to the back of The Airport where, according to them, the jet is.

After a few twists and turns, we came face to face with a big grey-
color jet.

They are so extra.

Leo went up first and then Antonio and then Matteo, who helped me up in the jet. Like a gentleman he is.

The inside of the jet was magnificent. By god, the cream-color seats were soft. And rest I can't describe, just that it was beautiful.

I took the window seat and sat down. Leo sat beside me. "Why are you sitting beside me?"

"This is literally, where I sit every time."

"So wait, you guys take the jet everywhere you go?"

"Not everywhere, only when we travel from one country to another." He said as if I'm some, sort of a baby.

I glared at him. "of course, brother. As If I didn't know that."

"Thank goodness we told you, or you might have embarrassed us." Matteo retorted further with a smirk.

"Unlike you, brother, I don't do that." And ladies and gentlemen, he was finished.

Not really.

"I've never done that." He smirked. I looked at Leo, who was working on his laptop. "Pssst, tell me one of his embarrassing stories."

He looked at me with blank and cold eyes. "No." Matteo laughed.

"Oh, bambino. That was a low blow." Even Antonio and the rest started snickering.

I glared at them and turned towards Leo. "Don't ever talk to me." And with a huff, I turned to look outside the window.

For the rest of the flight, I didn't talk to anyone besides Mia. Oh, did I tell you that Mia and the older guard, Mr. Smith, are with us.

She and the older guard always go with them everywhere, besides sometimes, to which I didn't bother to ask.

"Allegra?" Mia called me. "What are your favorite foods?"

I grinned when she said 'are' instead of 'is. I mean, come on, people like me, don't have one food as a favorite, we have multiple.

"Okay, so," I clapped my hands excitedly, Not paying any attention to any of my brothers. "On the top, it's Spicy pasta. Oooo, my mouth is already watering."

Mia nodded with a smile. "And then, it's Italian Sausage on Baguette, Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta With Shiitake Bacon."

She nodded. My eyes widened and must have brightened. "Oh-oh, how can I forget about this. Spicy Mushroom and Walnut Bolognese. My god, If I could eat this daily, I would."

"You don't like Alfredo pasta?"

"It tastes somewhat sweet, so I don't like it. Even if it is very little, I still don't like to eat it."

My nose scrunched when I imagined Alfredo pasta. I quickly looked up. "Wait, no offense to those who like it. I mean, it looks heavenly but, I would never try it. That's what I mean."

She doubled in laughter. "It's okay, Allegra. And I don't like Alfredo pasta that much too."

A gagging sound came. "Oh my god, what kind of Italians are you guys even! How can you not like Alfredo pastaaaaaaa??????" Dragging out the 'a' in pasta was unnecessary, Matteo.

I didn't pay any attention to them, smiled at Mia, and proceed to look out the window.

I don't know when, but I fell asleep in a deep slumber.

___

•|Happy Reading|•

Vote and Comment!