31.

Allegra and the guys stood in front of the High school building, waiting for the guard to open the big doors for them to enter.

"You guys can't enter in here. It's for high schoolers." The security guard said in a monotone.

"As if we want to." Muttering, Ashton stepped forward and said sarcastically, "We just want to wait for her brothers who study in this building and they are high schoolers."

"You can wait for them in the parking lot." The security guard replied.

"So that we can be roasted like a chicken leg piece?" Allegra asked ridiculously.

But the security guard didn't budge. After a lot of thinking, Mario stepped forward in a threatening way, "Do you know who are her brothers?"

The guard frowned and shook his head negatively. "She is Valentino's sister," Carlo smirked.

"W-what?" He asked. "W-why didn't you told me before? Go in." He stepped aside for her to enter.

"Only she can go inside as she has her brothers inside. You all go away." The security guard closed the doors again once Allegra entered.

"Wait, what? I don't even know where they are or anything. Just let them in." Allegra said, horrified.

"Sorry. But I can't let them enter as they have no purpose." The security guard retorted.

The boys told her to find her brothers till then they will stay outside.

Allegra walked towards the large hallway, which was dead silent. Her shoes clad feet scrubbed against the marble floor.

Suddenly a loud shrill sounded in the silent hallway and a sawn of students rushed out of their classes.

Allegra was glued to the wall with her hands beside her head, and her face full of confusion and shock.

The once chattering hallway erupted in loud shirls and swooning of girls. She looked in the direction, and she saw her brothers walking in the middle with 3-4 women surrounding them.

But what she saw next traumatized her. Rocco snaked his arm around one of the girls and plugged his tongue in her mouth.

Allegra's mouth dropped and her eyes popped out of its pocket. The boy beside her looked at her and yelled which made the whole hallway silent, "Yo, we got a young middle schooler here. Stop the PDA."

The Valentino's eyes snapped towards Allegra, who was still gaping at Rocco with wide eyes.

The boy's eyes popped out of their socket once they saw her standing in the corner of the hallway with a horrifying expression adorning her face. She shouldn't be here.

Thinking that, Alessandro sauntered over at Allegra and held her palm tightly yet gently. "Allegra what are you doing here?"

Allegra forcefully snapped her eyes from Rocco and the girl towards Alessandro. "Uh- I-" she licked her dry lips. "Actually my school ended like half an hour ago so I came here to you guys that what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

The whole hallway stared at the duo with confusion, questions, anger, and jealousy too. "Who is she?"

"Is she Sandro's new fling?"

"But isn't she too young for that?"

Allegra was quick to respond to that, "You are never too young to be a fling."

"Marco, Rocco and Alex let's leave before Leo gets here." They were too late to realize that one of them was supposed to drop Allegra back at the mansion during the break.