30.

(not edited)

{the italics are Italian, while the normal ones are English convos.}

Not after very long, The Valentinos arrived in front of a very enormous, building. School building, to be more specific.

The dark brown texture of the building gave it Hogwarts vibes. The building was divided into three parts. One was for primary school, then middle school, and last but not least for high school.

The high school's building looked extra noticeable than the rest. You could see many students roaming in regular clothes rather than in uniforms. Rich.

Eh!

Her brothers dropped her off at the office and went their own way. Gentlemen, I tell you.

After picking her schedule for the day, she walked toward her first class which was on the first floor.

On her way to the class, she bumped into four boys; who were smoking on the stairs.

Holding her breath, she tried to walk past them when one of them smoked in her face.

"Stupid idiota." She all but greeted her teeth.

"Little girl, watch out." The dark-haired guy said.

"Speak in English, you puta." She yelled.

"Why should I? We are living in Italy. So I'm gonna speak in Italian." He shrugged his shoulders carelessly.

Thinking; that maybe they can't understand English, she started to cuss them. "YOU motherfucker. First you smoke in the school, and then you are calling me a little girl? You little dick man. FUCKTARD."

The dark-haired guy stepped forward and yelled, "Little dick man? Want me to show you the proof?"

His thick Italian accent popped off as he continue to speak. "Aha, as if I want to. Those who smoke have a small dick, and that's a straight ass fact." Allegra fumed.

She continued regardless of the angry bird in front of her. "But oh?" She gave a dramatic expression. "Who am I even telling? You must see your dick shrinking after every puff, no?" Batting her eyelashes at him, she pushed him away and walked toward her class. To which she was late.

"Who is she?" The blonde-haired guy grinned.

"She is the lost sister of Valentino's." The guy with glasses muttered.

"She is spitfire man." Saying that they all stepped on their sticks and ran behind her. To maths class.

-

-

-

Just as Allegra entered the classroom, a grey-haired curvy woman entered behind her. Her thick black rectangular glasses rested on her nose while her big black eyes glared at the four musketeers barging inside the classroom.

Ignoring the boys after they settled in their seats, she turned towards Allegra and gazed at her up and down.

"Myself Mrs. Maria Edward. And you must be the new student. Ms?" Her voice was gentle yet stern.

"Allegra Valentino." Allegra decided to take full advantage and use her last name as it kept unnecessary drama out of her way and people won't cross her. And she was proved wrong.

Multiple gasps surrounded the class when a girl yelled, "oh oh if you are one of the Valentinos, can you please get me Rocco's number?"

And she forgot that with every pro there are cons.