8.

THIRD PERSON POV.

After talking with her grandparents, Allegra was sent into the living room. She was told to wait there for a while.

She was now lying upside down on the adjacent couch beside the TV, with her head slightly resting on the hand rest.

All sorts of Junk food were placed in front of her on the table. Which includes spicy crackers and some other spicy chips.

She kept munching on her crackers and watched Doraemon's EP 16 of season 8. In which, Nobita forgot to do his homework and woke up extremely late for school. And after that, he was residing outside his classroom. And later on, he asked Doraemon for a gadget.

Before she could continue, a cold person with a dominating yet soft end spoke. "Allegra."

Allegra propped up on her elbows to see multiple people entering.

"My god, is that her?" A feminine voice spoke up after observing Allegra, who was still lying in the same position, Which according to them, was very unlady-like. And that didn't go unnoticed by Leonardo.

Leonardo's cold eyes darkened further. He doesn't like someone looking at his siblings especially, his sister, with something resembling disgust.

"Aunt Kathy." He warned. Aunt Kathy was an American citizen who married his Uncle Francisco.

It was love at first sight, but his uncle failed to notice the toxic side of his wife.

Aunty Kathy, upon hearing Leonardo's cold and dominating voice gulped and stayed quiet.

"Allegra," Leonardo called Allegra, whose eyes momentary displayed relief.

"These are the rest of our family. Uncle Francisco and his wife, Aunt Kathy." He motioned at them.

Uncle Francisco smiled genuinely at her, while Aunt Kathy faked her smile.

"You don't need to fake it. I don't like you either so, Let's keep it civil."

Allegra voiced out with a smile of her own. Living with her Aunt; who uses to fake smile at her in every event they attended, she becomes an expert.

Aunty Kathy fumed at her words. "You have got quite a mouth."

Allegra smiled at her evilly. "Watch out then."

She is crazy just like her brothers. Kathy said to herself.

"Allegra, that's your other Uncle Angelo and his wife Aunt Luciana."

They may be the most loving relative they might have. Their smiles were wide and honest.

"Oh my, Allegra. We missed you dearly."

That was the first sentence she said after crying on her husband's shoulder.

"Oh my, Aunt Luciana, I missed you too!"

"She said 'we' not 'I," Alessandro grumbled.

"Aww, you want me to tell you 'I miss you?'"

Alessandro rolled his eyes at the girl and mumbled a no. While in reality, he wants to hear 'I miss you' from her so bad.

"In that case, I missed you, sanny." She giggled and then gagged.

Alessandro couldn't help but smile at the stupid nickname and her antics.

"Yuck, what was that;' Allegra!", She made a disgusted face.

Both of her uncle and aunt Luciana laughed. "Allegra, those are your cousins. You will meet the rest two of them later."

Three of the boys were triplets with the same shaggy blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. "I'm Vincent." the middle one of them spoke and then pointed at the one at his left, "Vincenzo, that's Paulo, and we all are 20." And then at the right one.

The trio smiled big at Allegra, to which she smiled back. "They are Aunt Kathy's." Antonio voice out.

"Just a question. Don't you guys get confused that whether I'm Vincent or vinc- Just kidding!" she surpassed a sheepish giggle once she saw Leonardo propping beside her and looking at her with a gaze that says, 'Stop playing around.

The trio laughed, "Sometimes we do!"

Allegra's eyes went wide, a gasp escaped, "Really?"

"We are twins too; You don't ask us that question though," Rocco said.

"Well, in twin's case, it's easy. Like if I'm Rocco, he must be Marco; if I'm Marco, he must be Rocco."

She was speaking jest; she knows it. "Allegra." Leonardo started.

"That's Gianni and Carlo." Two of the least identical twins in personalities stood in the corner. She nodded at them as a greeting and then returned to which Allegra smirked them.

Finally, found my victim! Allegra thought with an evil laugh.

"Allegra," Antonio warned. Allegra was getting frustrated with everyone calling her name with those deep and dominating voices.

She let out a frustrating cry, "Stop calling my name; it's frustratingly irritation."

"What do you want us to call?" Leonardo asked her, uninterested.

"Look, call my name but with soft and tenderness. Like this, Allegra." She made her voice extra soft.

"Will you do that?" She asked softly. Leonardo gazed at her and muttered a 'no'

She slumped back on the couch, grumbling, but instead of landing on the soft seat, her head hit the table hardly.

Leonardo and the rest of her brothers huddled around her while she clutched the back of her head tightly.

"Oh my God, who put the table there." She moaned out.

"Why can't you stay away from getting hurt? Matteo, check her head if it is injured or not." Leonardo retaliates, completely ignoring Allegra's previous statement.

Matteo checked her head; there wasn't much damage but just a bump.

"It looks okay, but we still need to perform a CT scan."

"Oh, why? I'm okay look," she moved her head left to right.

"Stay quiet, Allegra," Marco said angrily and worriedly.

"Marco stop talking and bring a glass of water," Leonardo commanded.

Allegra was sitting on the couch with her legs spread on it Leonardo sitting beside her at the edge. He gently stroked her head with his fingers.

Leonardo's eyes were slightly red and hooded. He must be ignorant of everything Allegra does to the brothers, but once it's on her he needs to keep an extra eye on her.

Marco comes back with a glass of limewater and handed it to Leonardo. He made Allegra drink all of it and then started massaging her head again.

Without noticing, he guides her head on his shoulder and barked orders at the boys.

And in no time Allegra fell unconscious on his shoulder.

____

FUCK YOU! WE HIT 1K?????????? YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME YOU SHITSSS! I LOVE YOU GUYSSS!!!!

HERE IS THE CHAPTER AS PROMISED, IN FEW HOURS ILL POST THE REST TWO.

VOTE AND COMMENT:)

•|HAPPY READING

Guys, did I mention any name for Allegra's aunt in first chapter? With whom she used to live?

I'm too lazy to check it!