33

The next morning, Allegra had a very weird feeling in her heart. It made her sick. She coughed and vomited five times in just 2 hours.

She went out of her room and paced toward Antonio's room. She entered his room and made her way towards his bed, where he was sleeping on his back shirtless.

She shook him. "Nio," she paused to cough. "Wake up." Her voice was groggy and weak. When Antonio didn't budge, she climbed on the bed and went near him.

She tries to wake him up which went in vain. She laid down beside him but kept waking him.

She sighed and went under the duvets and blocked the few sun rays coming from the window with her arm.

"Antonio, wake up." She cried one last time before she fell asleep beside him.

A few moments later, Antonio's alarm rang. He opened his eyes to an unusual view in front of him.

Allegra slept while cuddling with his arm. He stared at her face which was turning pale after every second. He quickly turned off the alarm and tugged Allegra closer to his body and dozed with his arm around her.

He slept very late last night, Almost at 4'o clock. His sleep schedule was messed up, but last night, Leonardo informed him to search for the mysterious person who is sending letters every week to them. Saying how he will take Allegra away from them in every one of them.

He brushed a few abandoned strands of hair from her forehead when Allegra opened her eyes. He smiled at her and pecked her forehead.

"I've been trying to wake you up for an hour now." She murmured. He lifted a brow. "You woke up after me."

"I just slept."

"When did you get here?"

"Just before your silly alarm started blasting." She crinkled her nose.

"Why did you came here?" He questioned.

"I needed few medicines." She coughed. Her throat scratched as she coughed. Antonio frowned, "First eat something. Then I'll give you a cough syrup."

"Vomit too."

"How many times?" He asked softly.

"5, I guess." He nodded. Tossing the covers from his body, he stood up, went towards his closet, and came back with a red tee shirt.

When he came back, Allegra was fast asleep. He went downstairs, he saw almost everyone on the dining table except for Alexander, whose head was inside the refrigerator.

He settled down on his usual seat and turned to look at Leonardo. "Allegra is not feeling well."

"What happened?" Marco asked on behalf of his elder brother.

"Coughs and vomits." He replied.

"Where is she?" Alessandro questioned.

"In my room." Antonio shoved a piece of apple in his mouth.

Alessandro had to do a double take. "She is where?"

Antonio scowled at him. Allegra entered the dining room and placed her butt on her chair. "How are you feeling?"

"Gorgeous." She replied. Sick Allegra is equal to snarky Allegra.

"Here is your breakfast. And then I'll give you the medicine." She bobbed her head at Antonio's word.

"Do you want to go school today?" Leonardo asked her.

"No. I just want to lie down and pass out." She replied while groaning.