15.

I am going to be discharged in few hours. Leo and Antonio are doing the paperwork regarding my discharge. while the rest were settled inside my hospital room with heads in their phones.

I was watching Maid sama on the TV inside the room while eating pomegranate.

It was the episode in which they were on vacation at the manager's sister's house which is on the beach and Misaki was working as the maid in her sister's restaurant.

She was told to wear beachwear that includes a dark pink bikini and maid's apron over it.

Usui entered inside when she was tying the not of the apron and asked her not to wear it outside.

When she refused, he placed a kiss on her lower back and left a mark due to which she couldn't go out with just a bikini and apron.

So, she was forced to change into a t-shirt and shorts.

"What are you watching?" Marco grumbled from his seat which is beside my bed.

"Maid sama," I replied to him with my eyes stuck on the TV.

"It's so dirty. Watch something else." He muttered the first line to himself.

"No. And besides, I don't want to watch anything other than Usui's handsome face." I told him.

I had added salt to my pomegranate and it tastes heavenly. So, it was a perfect snack to eat while watching anime.

"He is not that handsome!" Marco scoffed while piling pomegranate seeds in his mouth.

"He is! Not only he is handsome but a gentleman too. Like total husband material- JESUS CHRIST!" I wasn't even halfway through my daydreaming when Marco switched off the TV.

"Marco," I whined. He shut it off exactly when they were romancing in the middle of the jungle. That's what Aoi-chan said.

Marco just smirked at me while popping pomegranate in his mouth.

"Watch out Valentino!" I said, darkly to him.

Marco looked at me blankly. "You don't scare me, Piccola ragazza."

"Watch your back, Marco. Even your front!"

He dared to laugh at my face. "As I said, you don't scare me! Now get up Leo is waiting outside for us."

I grabbed the bowl of pomegranate and wore my slippers.

Sticking my tongue out at him I walked outside with my brothers following behind me.

"Orsetto! Do you want to eat something?" Matteo asked from beside me.

"Why does that mean now? And also what does Ma Lia muce mean?"

"Orsetto means baby bear, and what is ma Lia muce?"

"I don't know that's what Leo said. Or maybe it's similar to that?"

Matteo chuckled. "It's La Mia Luce. And it means My light."

"Oh, and to answer your question, Can I get hot and spicy chicken wings? It's been ages since I've eaten those!" I sighed dreamily.

"As your wish, my Queen!" He bowed dramatically.

"Well then, my peasant. I would like to eat a chicken burger also." Passing him a grin when he glared at me, I ran away from him.

I turned around and stuck my tongue at him while running. Just as I turned back around I, bumped into a real hard body.

"Oww, watch where you're going!"