32

"Allegra, its still not over debate. You cannot have them as your friends." Marco argued.

"And why not?" Allegra asked him tiredly.

"Cause they are boys. Is that not enough reason?" Rocco replied.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?"

"THAT THEY ARE A LEVEL ASS," Rocco yelled, frustrated.

"The fuck you on, bro?"

"ALLEGRA!" Rocco shouted.

Before Leonardo could stop them, Allegra yelled loudly, "YOU HAVE GIRL" she paused for a while, "FRIEND TOO."

"WHICH GIRLFRIEND?" Rocco yelled furiously.

"WHOSE FACE YOU WERE FUCKING LIKE A EATING BULLDOG-" Allegra clammed her mouth shut tightly by her hands, eyes as wide as soccer.

Pin drop silence was broken by Matteo dropping all the crockeries he was holding in his hands. "You were fucking a girl in front oh her?" He all but yelled.

"He did what?" Antonio asked, stunned.

"I did what?" Rocco's eyes were out of their sockets while he gasped for air.

"You said it wrong, Allegra," Marco said blankly.

"Oh, did I? I mean to say that he was eating her face like a fucking bulldog." She said in a same-shit tone.

"Why the fuck were you even eating her face in the first place? Don't you get enough food at home?" Allegra voiced again.

The boys stared at her. "What? That's what my humor twin would have said. If, he existed, that is."

"I'm still confused, Why and how did she see you, eating- I mean kissing a girl?" Matteo asked curiously.

"That wasn't a kiss. He, literally plunged his tongue in her-" Allegra began to elaborate when Rocco clammed her mouth shut.

"Shut the fuck up please shut the fuck up." Rocco pleaded desperately.

"Leave her. Right now, Rocco." Leonardo took control, much to the twins' despair.

Mia called everyone for food when Marco pinched Allegra in her stomach when no one was watching except for his twin. "Ouch! Marco quit pinching me." Allegra said, loudly, on purpose.

Antonio turned around to glare at Marco and held Allegra's hand. Allegra turned around and smirked in her brother's direction. "I'm the king, I'm the boss." She mouthed.

___________________________

In the afternoon, Allegra stayed out of the twin's sight and stayed mostly with Matteo.

When it was time for lunch, Allegra asked Matteo to call for everyone.

Today, everyone was present in the house. Cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents.

Everyone settled down at the dining table. Allegra stayed closer to Leonardo and kept smirking over at the twins. When everyone was eating their food quietly, Allegra says, "The food is delicious."

"It actually is, who made the lunch today?" Matteo asked innocently.

"Must be Antonio." Fransisco guessed.

"Pfft, he won't even step foot in the kitchen-" Allegra catches gaze with Antonio and quickly said, "I mean, he is always busy."

"Allegra is looking for a nice beating, aren't you?" Alessandro batted his eyes, so not himself.

"Well, Matteo made the lunch today," Allegra spoke ignoring Alessandro.

"Allegra helped me too." Matteo added. "I suppose that's why it tastes super good."