24.

We have arrived at the mansion a few hours ago, and God helps me to get back to my room, my body is over the couch in an awkward position.

While my older brothers went to Leo's office and the rest went to the kitchen to ravish their stomachs at midnight.

"Someone take me home~" I sang loudly and awfully.

"Home~ A place where I can go~" my voice scratching badly at the end.

Matteo came out of the kitchen and stared at me blankly. "To take this off my shoulder~" Pointing at my jacket, I grinned at the annoyed Matteo.

A few minutes later, The 'A' twins barged inside the living room and stood beside the emotionless Matteo, "Someone take me home~" I sing loudly that the boys had to cover their ears.

"Let's go~ someone take me home~"

"Stop singing Alle!" Matteo yelled.

"Then take me home~" I helplessly looked over his brothers.

"You are at home," Alex replied.

"My room is my home~" I replied in a singing tone.

"Then go."

I retorted him with a blank stare. "Someone take me home~"

Alessandro is getting frustrated because the very moment after I finished my line, he said something very rude, "Shut up and go to your room."

"Someone take me home~" Ignoring him, I rolled over my side and stuffed my face in the pillows.

My eyes were closing on their own, so instead of working hard, I covered my ears with my arm and shoulder, seeking warmness through it, and slept soundly.

________________.

Like I said before, waking up is the hardest thing. Even the smallest sound makes my heart jumble inside my chest.

Turns out, I accidentally knocked the small showpiece on the ground.

Shocker, I'm still on the couch. None of my brothers were in my sight. I threw the blanket off of my body and on the couch and stood up.

Leaving the showpiece on the floor, I went into the garden.

By god, the sunrise is so beautiful.

Slipping my hand in my shorts pocket, it came across the keys.

While Antonio was packing my stuff I quickly slipped the keys into my pocket.

Being in no mood to walk back inside the mansion, I changed my direction to the back of it, I crossed the area where the broken pots were, and like always I felt that something is wrong with this place.

Shrugging, I entered the room and walked over to the wooden shelf.

Standing In front of it, I condemned that whether I should try opening it or not?

Ruffling my hair, I stifled a yawn. Inserting the key in the keyhole, I count to 3, putting my foot beside the door, and with all my power, I yanked the door open.

It made a loud noise but not loud enough to get out of the room.

A gush of dust surrounds me along with the broken wood pieces.

I Gently tucked the door to open it to its full extent.

Removing the webs with my fingers, I shook my hand aggressively to remove the web from it.

There were few clothes kept in the middle. Skimming my hand over the clothes, I pushed them aside to come across a small locker graved in the cupboard.