ʟᴏᴠᴇ-ʟɪғᴇ ʟᴏsᴇʀ

tonight was a mistake.

quackity should've stopped playing his game and thought it through.

but he didn't, and facing the consequences of his actions should be considered a hobby of his.

"what the hell do you mean you forgot, karl?!"

"i said sorry! i was busy preparing my kingdom for everyone! we could-"

"what. kingdom. jacobs."

karl dropped his angry exterior in a flash.

his face fell, his posture saddened and his eyes told that he knew he messed up.

"i...i forgot to tell you...?" he muttered. his hands came up to cover his mouth in horror as quackity rose an eyebrow, unamused.

"hm..i guess you did."

quackity didn't look sad as he crossed his arms and glared down karl.

"oh no. oh nononono. i fucked up. i cant, im-"

"sorry? youre...sorry. you must be sorry you even gave me a ring, too. oh, and sapnap must be sorry but i know that's not like him. he could never take care of two people at once."

low blow at the old dream team, eh quackity?

it was hard watch the situation. the air was thick with hate and regret.

"do me one last favor. take this stupid piece of iron and shove it down your throat. tell sapnap to also.

and don't forget, jacobs."

quackity turned away and calmly walked up the twists to the upper level of the casino

karl stood in shock as tears dropped down his face silently. he stared at the ring in his hand that had his name engraved on it, and another one with sapnap's.

quackity's were iron. karl's were emerald. sapnap's were red stone. easy to tell apart.

now it just blurred together from karl's ready eyes. it just looked like two sad pieces of iron.

which is what they were considered now.

sad chapter before we get this shit on track, sorry angst antis :/

karl is so pretty. why is he so...him /pos

august 29/30, 2021