ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʙɪɢ-ᴍᴀɴ

"big q, why did you wake me up? i'm tired from walkingggg

"big q, why did you wake me up? i'm tired from walkingggg."

y/n looked over and tilted her head at the boy.

his hair was a dark shade of blond, which didn't look his original color. his face was dotted with scars and beauty marks, his cyan eyes looked tired and dull. he was pulling on a cat sweater over his white shirt with red sleeves. he had jeans that hung around his mid-calf.

"is there someone here-..."

he met eyes with wilbur.

who didn't even try to give a reaction.

the boy instead looked to y/n and smiled back at her warm smile.

"hello ma'am, i'm tommy innit. or big t, the innit, sir, or-"

"call him tommy." quackity spoke up and y/n lightly laughed and tommy's smile widened.

he was missing a canine tooth and another one was plated in iron. he clearly had makeshift braces at one point.

"yes, tommy is fine. what should i call you?" he soon asked as y/n walked over to stand in front of him.

"y/n...or sire."

"well sire, it's nice to meet you." he shook her hand.

"we're legally bonded now."

"fine by me. as long as you can make me one of those sweaters."

y/n took the honor of distracting tommy from wilbur- and quackity who were arguing in the main lobby.

they were upstairs in y/n's room, her picking out an outfit as tommy laid on her bed and talked.

"and so they tried to make my house into quartz!"

"oh my!" y/n replied in over exaggerated shock.

"exactly! and then they said they would re do it in cobblestone but i insisted that i keep it original!"

y/n could gather one thing from the boy.

he liked everything to be exactly how it was to begin with. don't change it. cant replace it.

one

original

copy.

deep rooted issues, y/n assumed.

"anyways, back to your outfit. i think red. it compliments your eyes and we match!" he stood up and leaned against her in the mirror.

"fashionista innit?" y/n joked.

"yes exactly! what's your favorite mob? for your sweater yaknow." he said as he helped her put a necklace on.

"squid. useless little bastards." y/n seriously said with a fist in the air for dramatic effect.

"beautiful, daring, smart. original." he complimented as equally serious.

" he complimented as equally serious

trauma duo / truo my beloved

(october 17/18, 2021 1k)