ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴇ

tears ran down y/n's face as the sword plunged deeper and deeper into her abdomen

tears ran down y/n's face as the sword plunged deeper and deeper into her abdomen. she desperately held ranboo to her chest as he half heartedly clawed and spasmed.

he was itchy.

he wanted to scratch the itch. he wanted to tear it away from his body. he wanted to tear it to shreds.

micheal stood in the corner.

the itch.

the little piglin that was rotting tilted his head at his dad's behavior.

KILL HIM. SO INNOCENT. IT ISNT FAIR. GONE GONE GONE!

a tear ran down ranboo's face as his subconscious knew it was wrong to do this, but he couldn't stop it. he tried to claw his way through, but something laughed at him and he wished he could punch himself in the stomach.

the tear sizzled and ranboo prepared for the worse.

his mouth began tearing open painfully on the lighter half of his face. the ender man part was easier but his unknown part couldn't handle it.

flesh tearing and a black liquid oozed from the gaping wound. his neck popped and y/n flinched but still held onto him.

where is tubbo?!

ranboo's chest continued plunging the sword deeper into y/n's stomach but she had to ignore it to protect michael who was now whimpering and clutching the drawing between his ....hands(?)

"michael, please run. go down the latter and stay by the door. don't worry baby, i'll be okay." y/n smiled as her eyes burned.

the piglin ran and ranboo thrashed even more.

y/n quickly let go and stood before the trap door so ranboo couldn't use it to get to michael.

ranboo looked like a wild animal. his eyes were purple and glowing.

but let's take this to the beginning.

tubbo had to walk out for a moment to collect more wood for the fires.

y/n and michael continued potion making.

ranboo crawled through the window.

hm.

something doesn't sound right.

shit.

the second story window.

his crown was crooked and he was literally crawling. his claws were sharp and longer than before. his suit was torn in many places.

y/n went to lunge for michael but ranboo mindlessly plunged the sword into her stomach . she stopped for a moment to process it as ranboo advanced on michael.

he was crawling, almost slithering. his motion was fluid and his limbs bent inhumanly.

he was an inch away from michael. he began sniffing the zombie piglin like a dog. he made an ugly growl and went to strike, but y/n yanked him back to her chest.

michael squealed and plucked a drawing off the wall.

a scribble of him and ranboo holding hands.

ranboo's favorite.

like an offering to a great beast.

but that brings us back to current.

ranboo crawled the same way he did before to y/n and she tried to steady her breath.

maybe he can detect fear. ok just try not to remember that time you found a polar bear sleeping next to you... or a phantom in the toilet at the casino.

quackity must be worried....

he didn't even acknowledge y/n's face. he sniffed her stomach where the blood was quickly seeping out and y/n was reminded in quick, hot pangs that it was still there.

he plunged his long claws into the wound and y/n bit her tongue harshly to not scream.

he took his crimson hand and began writing on the walls.

weird symbols but most importantly and worrying...

smiley faces.

y/n almost dying: "mc moment lol"

you guys know that one scene in Devil Man Cry Baby where Miki's brother is turned into a demon and he's eating his mom and a tear runs down his face as if he knows he shouldn't but he can't help it, like he's subconscious to it? yeah that's ranboo's whole thing.

(october 16/17, 2021 1k)