ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ɢᴜᴇsᴛs

"quackity."

"yes?"

"what's happening?"

"nothing of the sorts. tiny hiccup is all."

he smiled at her. and it wasn't forced or crazed.
it was the genuine one.

"cmon, time to make these fuckers regret coming near me!"

they walked down the stairs and y/n quickly ran to the door to greet guests. as soon as she yanked open the door, there was already a man standing there.

"hello sir! welcome to Las Nevadas Casino! i'm y/n and i'll be your server today, what would you like to start as a drink?"

"hm...white wine, with a cherry on the side."

"perfect! may i get a name to seat you?"

"Philza M. i have a guest with me."

"ok sir, you'll be table 13, your guest will be with you with the extra chair that is placed there."

"thank you ma'am." he adjusted his hat and sauntered over to the table as if he was floating.

a taller man walked in. he was at least 7 feet. his hair was a light pink, as if it was dyed by something. he wore a monarch outfit and a pig mask.

"name, sir?"

"sir? oh me. uhm technoblade, i'm with phil."

"table 13! anything to drink?"

blood!

ur mom

whiskey!

maybe a martini...

i agree with blood if we're being serious

mash up someone's brain and chug it like a smoothie!

that sounds bad ass!

hell yeah!

"water is fine."

he almost ran to the table as y/n scribbled down his order.

another pair she was vaguely familiar with walked in and she created them.

"hello! name and drink please?"

"george. lore. berry juice is okay."

"anything for the guest?"

(souls of the innocent)
"S⃒O⃒U⃒L⃒S⃒ O⃒F⃒ T⃒H⃒E⃒ I⃒N⃒N⃒O⃒C⃒E⃒N⃒T⃒- a glass of tea is preferred."

y/n could swear she heard that demonic voice from somewhere, but ignoring it would probably be best.

for the next half an hour, y/n would continue to great and seat guests, rushing around to deliver their drinks made by the bartenders.

it quieted down after an hour, now everyone gathered around the large oak table as quackity was gambling someone.

"tell me technoblade. what games do you like?"

"i'm not familiar with cards."

"that's okay. choose a game then."

"arm wrestling?"

"prefect! anything you wanna bet?"

"two diamonds and 9 emeralds."

they bets were placed on the table and the leaned over to get closer to each other. they clasped hands as everyone quietly stared.

"go!"