ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ-ɢᴀɴɢ

y/n was mildly offended

the main character blew her off after having a dramatic episode to fuel everyone's love for him?!

okay wait it's a little inspiring...

"he needs some self care time for development... for now..."

the endermen wouldn't leave y/n alone. no matter how far she went outside.

"guys, you're charming, i love the spirit."

cue happy yells.

"but i need you to back UP."

cue angry yells.

"it's always this group of you. i told you to leave the humans alone. i don't care how cute they are, they need space."

a young fellow who has CLEARLY seen way too much walked up in the snow beside the group surrounding y/n in a big black mass.

he had the ugliest red scar covering half his face, you could even see half of the inside of his mouth from where the tissue didn't grow back. ram horns circled his head and the second pair stood straight up. a plaid green winter coat kept him from the cold and some jeans.

"hi, i'm tubbo. i'm sure ranboo has told you all about me."

"im y/n, he has."

...

"wanna watch me blow something up?"

"sure!"

he led her to a random forest with a gaping hole. nothing was around it except devastated trees and .... white flags.

"what is this, tubbo?"

"a model."

"of what?"

"my first home."

he slammed his hand on a button and a sizable explosion went off and y/n quickly covered her ears. she glanced to tubbo who appeared to be muttering something under his breath with sick delight.

tubbo kept hitting the button until y/n needed to back up from the ground beneath her feet deteriorating and caving in.

one last explosion and tubbo let himself fall in the deep hole with his arms spread out wide- welcoming, almost.

y/n finally heard what he said as she peered over the edge and his voice echoed as he laid flatly on the disturbed earth.

"i wanna see white flags!"

he was demented. obsessed, even.

tubbo got out through a passage that led to a latter, climbing up and appearing behind a big, dark oak tree.

"that sounds familiar...white flags."

"that was 6 to 8 years ago. you weren't there." tubbo said nonchalantly and even a little defensive with his hands in his pockets as they walked in the snow.

he gave y/n his jacket, leaving him in a black tank top and his absolutely JACKED arms. getting the work out yaknow?

"well you could've heard it in a near by village. you remember?"

"6 to 8 years ago i was-....i..." y/n started off with a laugh but trailed off.

"memory problems? heard it."

"no i don't even remember 4 months ago."

tubbo rose an eyebrow but decided to change the subject so y/n wouldn't implode from thinking about it.

"what happened with ranboo?" tubbo asked and y/n snapped out of thought.

"i asked him questions about his enderwalking and this dream guy and he went into enderwalking."

tubbo didn't look mad, surprised, or even confused.

he almost looked amused.

"dream eh? oh sam has a big surprise."

y/n was worried for what would happen.

sam has been known to have an eye on everyone in the smp. he doesn't want dream having communications to anyone to where he would be able to escape.

tubbo stifled his laughs the whole way back to the cabin that had smoke billowing out of the small chimney. he found it humorous for an unknown reason.

"watch the door, michael tries to run out."

that was a big red flag to y/n.

you know those are popping up everywhere nowadays.

"why's that bad?" y/n asked as she climbed the porch.

tubbo tensed and rolled back his shoulders as he cracked the door to peak in.

"he's not meant for the cold. the whole nether origins thing."

that's still not good. why are they taking mobs out of their natural habitats and forcing them to act like humans?

y/n's heart dropped when she saw the poor piglin.

he was pale, very pale. the rot on his eye was falling off and dried up. he could barely stand and looked sad. bored.

the little mob hesitated before running over and bumping into tubbo's legs repeatedly. tubbo patted his head before walking off to climb up a latter.

michael literally deflated. his shoulders slumped and he made a small snorting sound, playing with the sleeve of his shirt that was too big.

"hi michael, i'm y/n! would you like me to play with you?"

he shouted with glee and grabbed y/n's hand but dropped it.

"what's wrong?"

michael pointed up the ladder and made an X with his arms.

"you aren't allowed to hold tubbo's hand? why?"

he made an explosion motion and a wiping motion on his arms.

"explosions and...radioactivity? his hands have chemicals and you aren't allowed?"

a sad nod.

y/n was excellent at charades apparently.

"well, my hands are pretty clean...except for when that enderman licked it...but clean! let's hold hands if you want!"

michael was having the time of his life.

he had an arm slung over her leg at all times. y/n helped him make potions which was just water with sugar sprinkled in it. the shook up the glass and michael encouraged y/n to take a sip, proud of his work.

y/n tried not to gag but smiled through it and michael's eyes lit up.

well...eye.

(october 16/17, 2021 1k)