ᴜʀ sᴇʟғɪsʜ.

"we need you! you can't leave! stay please! we'll fall apart!" tubbo yelled from the door and ranboo clawed at the window, no longer in ender state

y/n needed to leave. she couldn't stay at the terrible home.

after ranboo calmed down they began patching y/n up.

but it was uncomfortable.

ranboo tried multiple ways to say sorry.

tubbo kept repeating things that y/n soon picked up on.

"you should stay, michael loves you!" he would soon laugh and y/n joined.

"it'd be safe to stay another week, to let your wounds heal a bit yaknow?" his lips drew in a thin line as he smiled a smile that didn't match his eyes.

"please stay, this was the shortest ender walking state i've seen. you made it better." he would (manipulate) encourage.

y/n felt bad at first.

"it'd be selfish. he clearly wants you as a friend. he can't make many."

and then she didn't.

"i'm leaving." she finalized.

cue the scariest moment.

tubbo's eyes flashed and y/n could feel the white, hot anger expel in his body. ranboo began shaking in a panic attack.

"don't leave! dont leave us! we'll die!" tubbo would scream at the top of his lungs, clutching the door while michael tried to fight his way outside.

y/n had a pit in her stomach as she walked through the woods.

nightfall was approaching but y/n was ready to accept death.

the horrible feeling the family left in her stomach- besides a huge gash- was vomit inducing.

what WILL happen to them? what about tubbo, who could die from radiation? ranboo, who could die from attacking a stronger entity or getting in water? michael...

no thinking about michael.

a growl behind y/n and she froze.

she knew she was gonna die, but she was still too close to their house. the smoke from the fires could still be seen floating through the trees.

it was mocking.

from the outside, a cozy cabin.

the inside, it housed two unhinged people who were obsessed with someone to help them get better.

what were they doing now?

another growl, and the zombie chased y/n. even getting a few hits on her.

she was sprinting so fast that her legs burned. the zombie was still relentless. she began stumbling do to hunger and the feeling of slowing down weighed on her.

the zombie gave a harsh it, sending y/n crashing into a tree, which she bounced off and fell backwards down a hill. her head hit rocks and twigs, her arms and legs being scratched, and her stomach being jabbed by a stick every so often.

she stopped by slamming her head against a sizable piece of mossy cobblestone. her ears rang and her vision blurred.

"oh my...what is a cute little thing like you laying out in the snow...covered in blood..."

y/n slowly blinked and saw a hazy image of a man standing over her, leaning down towards her face.

"ignore her for now. we gotta kill this zombie." a new voice spoke.

"what do we do with her after though?"

"take her home. she needs fixed up."

y/n stayed still, breathing. but even that hurt.

her head was spinning as the noises of a dying zombie finally stopped. she felt herself beging picked up carefully and a warm thing wrapped around her.

"you're shaking and you feel like ice. what happened to you, doll?"

i'll have reached the goal i'm dreaming of

be

lieve

me.

(october 16/17, 2021 1k)