ᴏɴʟʏ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ

y/n soon left there too

to an extent.

between wilbur arguing with technoblade, and phil arguing with the both of them, wilbur flirting, and technoblade going dormant for a minute before yelling a random word, it was too much.

it was still night, and phil suggested going to bed. y/n said she'd be fine sleeping on the couch.

so wilbur, phil, and technoblade went upstairs to bed as y/n fake slept.

it took two hours before y/n was sure of it- technoblade talking to someone cluelessly and wilbur no longer having smoke come from his door and down the stairs. phil snored loudly.

y/n got up and folded the cloak neatly on the couch before shuffling to the door.

luckily, no creaky planks or door hinges.

"what're you doin?"

unluckily...

the tall figure loomed over y/n behind her back, his hands planted above her head. the dude was 7'4, he was an overgrown bush.

y/n refused to turn around.

"yeah, it's the middle of the night. did you wanna sleep with me?" wilbur appeared and teased, making y/n's eye twitch.

he leaned one arm against the wall and laid his head against his forearm, using his hand to run through his curls.

"go away."

"i'm busy doing something."

"that is?"

"watching this door."

y/n sighed and was about to make a run for it but technoblade grabbed them.

"eh, you're staying." he simply said.

y/n knew if she had a sword, she would use it to gently pluck out technoblade's eyeballs.

"why do you wanna leave so badly? did we do something?" philza spoke up with a yawn from behind them.

"i'm just too close to those two. i would like to get away." the lie slipped out in a moment soon.

"what exactly happened? i'm sure we can help."

great, a deeper hole i dug myself. i tried to avoid this- well i'm using 'try' a little loosely...

"hm...well basically: the endermen kidnapped me, i met ranboo and talked to him about dream which he soon freaked out about, tubbo found me and took me back, i hung out with michael, ranboo attacked me, tubbo and ranboo then bandaged me up and tried to manipulate me into staying with them, i ran, a zombie chased me, i almost died, and here i am.

simple enough?"

technoblade drew a total blank.

wilbur blinked slowly.

"yeah i get it. now you mentioned something about ranboo writing on the walls with your blood, right?" phil nodded with a serious face.

"no."

philza's nose twitched.

"you did, after you said ranboo attacked you he wrote on the walls with blood. i remember that part." technoblade said quickly.

"well then, he wrote weird letters and smiley faces." y/n chose not to ponder on it any longer.

"can you write them down? i could roughly translate them i think." technoblade spoke up.

"let me go then."

technoblade  untwisted his arms from around y/n but still kept his hands on her shoulders. he handed y/n a book and quill and she began scribbling it down.

he took it and glared at it for a moment.

he began writing under it in concentration.

his eyebrows furrowed as he read the translation. he handed it to phil so he could look it over.

"it's...right." the older man mumbled, confused.

wilbur snatched it and his eyebrows raised.

"ehem... 'he needs her back...immediately.' who's this 'he' guy?" wilbur read but looked up to y/n.

"well i don't recall ranboo at the casino or talking to quackity within two months...sapnap and karl left with george, sam barely comes around...and yeah." y/n thought about it.

phil's stomach dropped when he thought of the only crazed guy left.

"have you perhaps...met dream?"

(october 17/18, 2021)